đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Song to Open/Close Joanne Tour?

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

Future Lover

I'll never understand why she didn't close artRave with Applause. But that's neither here nor there. As long as it's an upbeat song it doesn't really matter to me. I'd be so upset if she ended with Million Reasons. It's so anticlimactic. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CatelynnMarie

Pretty sure it will be Diamond Heart for the opener and Perfect Illusion for the encore 

DavidJP

I wouldn't mind opening with A-YO and ending with million reasons. The lights go out, with blue spotlights circling the venue. Then all of a sudden bright white lights flash and she jumps down from the top of the stage singing PL

ApplauseftAdele
38 minutes ago, redhoodieslime said:

Diamond Heart

Angel Down

/thread

I dont think she would end with something as depressing as Angel Down... thats like ending ArtRave with Dope 

Bette Davis

Opener: Dancing in Circles

Gretchen%2520Na%2520Porta%2520da%2520Esp

Closer: Dancing in Circles

Gretchen%2520Na%2520Porta%2520da%2520Esp

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

HOTNebraskaGuy

Diamond Heart 

Come To Mama

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Stvrboy

I want her to open with Diamond Heart, she can play with that intro adding drums to make the audience feel something good is about to happen. PI would also be ICONIC as the 1st song, that guitar riff would blow my *** away :rockstar: But I also want her to finish with PI, or CTM, it has such a nice message and I think the performance at the Dive Bar was beautiful with all that confetti and Gaga just acting silly and cute.

ssslyboy

I'm liking Perfect Illusion as a closer for some reason

If A-YO is released as third single and it's a success, she should open with it.  If not ... I don't know  :huh:  (Not sure why this is so hard to decide for this tour.)

VOLANTIS

She should open with John Wayne. Imagine that spoken intro being longer and being part of the opening. And then Gaga gets the crowd all SHOOK.

She should close with Perfect Illusion. With the demon vocals from the Dive Bars and an extended outro with her stage diving. The outro has PI instrumental and demon vocals going "Ma-Ma-Ma- Marry the Night. I'm gonna Marry"

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Sinner's Prayer as a slow but badass opener. Sort of Highway Unicorn at the BTWB

As closer Perfect Illusion, but TEOG would fit perfectly

Archived