💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Dylan Reacts to Marry the Night MV

TeenIdle

Featured Posts

Just now, IndieKylie said:

His looks are very much part of the topic. If you don't think his looks play into his popularity, then there is a lot of naivety in play here. :nails:

No, you made them part of the topic. I watch his videos because I think it's cool seeing someone experience Gaga music, performances, and videos for the first time.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
Just now, Biotic said:

No, you made them part of the topic. I watch his videos because I think it's cool seeing someone experience Gaga music, performances, and videos for the first time.

Thrilling.  :nails:

You are one person. Do a quick search on this site for Dylan Review and get back to me on how many responses are versions to 'how hot he is' and 'is he a hunty?' 

Thrilling.  :nails:

You are one person. Do a quick search on this site for Dylan Review and get back to me on how many responses are versions to 'how hot he is' and 'is he a hunty?' 

So what are trying to say, though?

YeehawKylie
Just now, Biotic said:

So what are trying to say, though?

That his looks and continuous praise of pop stars is what makes him popular with his base (the gays)? I actually said all this in my initial post, perhaps you missed it...

File through his video comments or posts on this site and you'll see that my opinion is based on the feedback his videos get on different platforms. 

That his looks and continuous praise of pop stars is what makes him popular with his base (the gays)? I actually said all this in my initial post, perhaps you missed it...

File through his video comments or posts on this site and you'll see that my opinion is based on the feedback his videos get on different platforms. 

Ok :emma:

I don't get why that's a bad thing but we don't need to argue on this :hug: 

Gagamel
45 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

Well, sure he is good looking but there are plenty of better looking people than him on youtube that i don't watch because their content doesnt interest me/sucks. I agree with Biotic that most people watch it because its cool to see someone new, especially a straight guy, experience Gaga music for the first time. Nobody will just go watch his videos cuz he's cute :awkney:

YeehawKylie
21 minutes ago, Gagamel said:

Well, sure he is good looking but there are plenty of better looking people than him on youtube that i don't watch because their content doesnt interest me/sucks. I agree with Biotic that most people watch it because its cool to see someone new, especially a straight guy, experience Gaga music for the first time. Nobody will just go watch his videos cuz he's cute :awkney:

I find nothing attractive about him, lol. But other people have lower standards than me...I was talking about them. :whitney:

Monsterish
4 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

He, more or less, praises all the pop musicians he reviews. He knows his average looks and 'straight' attitude combined with praising pop queens will win over the gay community, and it looks like it has. He praises Gaga cause that keeps us going back, he does the same for Ariana, Demi, Selena, et all. 

In reality, his reviews are quite average (he incessantly compares all music to his personal fave 'tropical house'), his looks are slightly below the quality of his reviews, and his videos just tend to be transparent.  

This is so true... :toofunny: But, nobody is objective and I think he tries his best :laughga:

KingRedd
13 hours ago, IndieKylie said:

He, more or less, praises all the pop musicians he reviews. He knows his average looks and 'straight' attitude combined with praising pop queens will win over the gay community, and it looks like it has. He praises Gaga cause that keeps us going back, he does the same for Ariana, Demi, Selena, et all. 

In reality, his reviews are quite average (he incessantly compares all music to his personal fave 'tropical house'), his looks are slightly below the quality of his reviews, and his videos just tend to be transparent.  

So it's not realistic for someone to actually like Gaga? Lol damn 

May I Read You? 😎

just another gay

Before him, I thought people only do reactions video to new things...

guess I should start making reaction video to some straight music...

JK can't even stand listening to it :emma:

holy scheisse

Guys y'all are so cynical. If you actually watch his videos which I literally spent too much time doing today for the first time,  he goes in depth on his review of Lana del Rey and of lady Gagas music . He's not a pure **** person but yeah he probably does realize that reviewing these cult following artists will get him views. Doesn't mean he's being dishonest in his reaction to the music. I find him endearing lol. 

holy scheisse
12 hours ago, Biotic said:

I agree this is why he deserves my views. :queenga:

Archived