Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
news

Million Reasons (Andrelli Remix)

news

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh   Paws Up 18,674
LetsGetHigh

Go buy and stream the song you guys! Links above.

Edited by LetsGetHigh
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
donutellha   Paws Up 12,061
donutellha

cant wait to bop to my fav ballad

ZJBrsyr.gif 

Edited by donutellha
  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WildAmerican   Paws Up 4,873
WildAmerican

Wonder why they're releasing remixes? The song's peaked, I guess they're just trying for longevity, but it's not like the KVR remix did anything...

  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earthling   Paws Up 1,237
Earthling

Yaaas :lolly: more MR promo :lolly:

Get that #4 hit single Gagaloo :staymad:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LetsGetHigh   Paws Up 18,674
LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

Wonder why they're releasing remixes? The song's peaked, I guess they're just trying for longevity, but it's not like the KVR remix did anything...

One negative POP update doesn't mean that a song has peaked. It was rolling over a huge update last week. :rip: They're probably releasing these remixes for radio stations that refuse to play slow songs.

  • Like 16

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
OBEY   Paws Up 24,202
OBEY
3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I googled it and the first thing that came up is an illegal download link. :rip: How weird that these sites already have it.

DMs plz

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WildAmerican   Paws Up 4,873
WildAmerican
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

One negative POP update doesn't mean that a song has peaked. It was rolling over a huge update last week. :rip: They're probably releasing these remixes for radio stations that refuse to play slow songs.

 

 

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Wonder why they're releasing remixes? The song's peaked, I guess they're just trying for longevity, but it's not like the KVR remix did anything...

 

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrothaGaga   Paws Up 3,807
BrothaGaga

it's also on spotify!

I LOVE IT. BEST REMIX SO FAR.

VERY "CURRENT" (tropical house) PRODUCTION.

  • Like 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
rafaelgherardi   Paws Up 44
rafaelgherardi
4 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I googled it and the first thing that came up is an illegal download link. :rip: How weird that these sites already have it.

that's how I listened to it :ph34r:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×