💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Joanne / Million Reasons

Noah

Featured Posts

Taylorrgh
Just now, NickARTPOP said:

but the people who actually understand charts support A-YO, so I guess you aren't think logically hunny. 

I know a lot about the charts. Just because people don't support nor agree with your opinion does not mean they don't know what they're talking about now that is delusional.:trollga:

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95
6 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Kinda do want DIC to be a single so it can flop and I can drag you. The truth is, you and the other little DICsters don't understand charts and are bitter that Gaga made the music she wants so you wan't something that sounds like her old music. Reminder that all the chart experts support A-YO, as a sane person, I will listen to them over you, mkay 

I really don't want this conversation to get messier, let alone to argue with anyone of you, but this sentence :smh:

You do understand that 'chart experts' are just GGD members right? Even though we follow charts pretty intense, we actually can't predict if a song will be a hit or not. It can only be based on OUR preferences. For someone, that's DIC and for someone that's A-Yo, and that's perfectly fine.

But you can't say things like: Well Gypsy Life (just an example) stans for Come To Mama so it should definitely become a single because it will be successful. Makes zero sense.

Anyway, we should get a new thread, cuz this one is going nowhere lol

JustAnotherDay
Just now, Tyler Henry said:

I know a lot about the charts. Just because people don't support nor agree with your opinion does not mean they don't know what they're talking about now that is delusional.:trollga:

I'm sure you do sweetie. 

was NickARTPOP

John Slayne
Just now, Psychic Guru said:

Yes but for today's Market she did good, compared to her other albums

not really, Anti was #9 on the year end char by mediatraffic

Unapologetic #13 in 2013 despite being released in 2012 (she was #22 that year)

Loud was released in 2010 and place #5 on 2011 year end chart

Good Girl Gone Bad #7 on 2008 year end chart (released in JUNE 2007)

JustAnotherDay
Just now, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I really don't want this conversation to get messier, let alone to argue with anyone of you, but this sentence :smh:

You do understand that 'chart experts' are just GGD members right? Even though we follow charts pretty intense, we actually can't predict if a song will be a hit or not. It can only be based on OUR preferences. For someone, that's DIC and for someone that's A-Yo, and that's perfectly fine.

But you can't say things like: Well Gypsy Life (just an example) stans for Come To Mama so it should definitely become a single because it will be successful. Makes zero sense.

there is a difference between stanning a song and thinking it would be good as a single, I stan JAD but it would never become a hit in a million years. 

was NickARTPOP

JustAnotherDay

I'm tired, can we make a new thread already and get this toxicty away from us.

was NickARTPOP

GagaMyBlood95
Just now, NickARTPOP said:

there is a difference between stanning a song and thinking it would be good as a single, I stan JAD but it would never become a hit in a million years. 

Exactly, I stan Angel Down but I would never suggest it to be an actual single of course.

But we also kinda want singles based on what we like and what we think will go good. So, it's not objective. Objective would be to actually calculate the chances of a song becoming a hit based on: streaming, previous performances, like an anonimous query of ordinary people etc..

You get what I'm trying to say.. And even with all those information, the song might just not click with the gp and it can flop. The fact is, no one can know for sure.

nattuggla
6 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Exactly. When you check the MR AI peak predictions you can see that even the "charts experts" could be wrong with their predicitions! It hasn't peaked yet but I doubt that it will reach an AI of over 100M AI. 

JustAnotherDay

btw, I'm excited for MR to become a big HAC hit, it's a great source of AI and it will be really important for her to have them on her side as she gets older.

was NickARTPOP

JusKeepBreathin
23 minutes ago, Psychic Guru said:

Rihanna never sold many albums before Anti. 

That's not really true considering her career got started right when iTunes was huge and artists where all selling more singles than albums. If you compare her album sales to other artists starting from 2006, you'll see she was doing pretty well. Somewhere around 2004- 2006 album sales went down and digital sibgle sales spiked. Just like now we are seeing digital single sales go down and Streaming spike.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

OBEY

@Haroon can we make a rule that gives WPs about 3rd single debates?

Million Reasons dark green, MO Bounce dark red.

Haroon
Just now, OBEY said:

@Haroon can we make a rule that gives WPs about 3rd single debates?

I don't understand what you mean :confused: 

gagagoogoose

12 pages of 3rd single discussion. All I can say is it doesn't matter which song you think is best for 3rd single. In the end, only Gaga and her team can decide what it's gonna be. 

latest?cb=20160315163506

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived