Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

3/24 - RuPaul's Drag Race Episode with Gaga Premiers!

Noah

Featured Posts

Panchecco

why VH1 though?

did they buy the show because it became bigger and bigger every year?

:huh:

well I'm here for it though, the queens look incredible and one of them was dressed as Gaga at the Golden Globes I swear if they didn't do a Gaga-look-runway I'll be pissed forever

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kvnrp
4 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Apparently it switched to VH-1?!?!?!

Wait so does that mean Logo cut all dies with drag race?! What does this means for Logo TV and the great content we get on their YouTube?!?!

SHOOK 

Viacom (the company behind both) probably noticed that Drag Race is picking up a lot of viewers, so they moved it to VH1, which is much bigger than Logo.

But that would also mean that Logo is losing their biggest show, and besides all the Golden Girls re-runs, their isn't that much stuff tbh.

OT:
0:23 IS SHE DOING A GAGA RED CARPET LOOK :air:

MJHolland
5 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

:wtfga: inb4 they replace Ru as the judge like they did Tyra

Seriously....

Like what if VH-1 f*cks the show up?! Why would they change?!

Oh nooo 

1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

Seriously....

Oh nooo 

It's the same producing team and VH1 is from the same group as Logo. They just moved 'cause VH1 has a lot more viewers and Drag Race is becoming more mainstream. Logo is gonna continue showing season 9 during the week following VH1's airings. 

Trepadation

This reminds me of when logo and ru had beef and ru said without him logo would be nothing 

raw

MJHolland
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

It's the same producing team and VH1 is from the same group as Logo. They just moved 'cause VH1 has a lot more viewers and Drag Race is becoming more mainstream. Logo is gonna continue showing season 9 during the week following VH1's airings. 

By "same group" do you mean same company?

Bc if so then that's cool. But like Logo was a gay channel so idk if VH-1 views will get into it.

Supersonic
10 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Seriously....

Oh nooo 

14 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

why VH1 though?

did they buy the show because it became bigger and bigger every year?

:huh:

well I'm here for it though, the queens look incredible and one of them was dressed as Gaga at the Golden Globes I swear if they didn't do a Gaga-look-runway I'll be pissed forever

VH1 actually simulcasted All Stars 2 last year and the first three seasons of Drag Race! Since Logo and VH1 are owned by the same company I guess this means that Logo is gonna get cancelled this year but they wanna keep the cash cow of the channel.

Sizzily

Wow, I didn't know it was moving completely. Here for not having to watch the cringey commercials for the other cringey Logo shows tbh.

One Banned Boi

Supersonic
Just now, Sizzily said:

Wow, I didn't know it was moving completely. Here for not having to watch the cringey commercials for the other cringey Logo shows tbh.

Or those cringey underwear commercials :deadbanana:

Knife

That screen cap..I was like, "What is Bob doing there?"

I think this move to VH1 will open up Rupaul's Drag Race to more people, although I don't ever watch VH1 myself.

Archived