opinion

3rd Single Debate

Decodekid

3rd Single   

724 members have voted

1. 1. Next Single

Featured Posts

Hi Its Nicole

U guys are still here? The Cure just got released. Go listen to it on YouTube, download it on iTunes, then stream it on Apple Music & Spotify.

Hello Gaga

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sagybp

Hey guys, 

I'm sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I couldn't find a good place to ask this question and couldn't open a new topic. 

Is there a database where I can find updated numbers of Joanne ALBUM sales (or any other lady gaga albums for that matter)? US sales AND world sales? I tried to find updated numbers online but couldn't. 

Would appreciate any help. 

Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...
teawhore

Angel Down, but it would suck on radio. So John Wayne.

♡ nyc ♡

teawhore

At this point I just want her to promote that single well....

♡ nyc ♡

• 3 weeks later...
Matangi Goddess

Third Single will Flop at this point in the game. She just released the Cure and paid it dust.

• 4 weeks later...
27monster27
On 5/23/2017 at 11:57 AM, sagybp said:

Hey guys, 

I'm sorry if this is a bit off topic, but I couldn't find a good place to ask this question and couldn't open a new topic. 

Is there a database where I can find updated numbers of Joanne ALBUM sales (or any other lady gaga albums for that matter)? US sales AND world sales? I tried to find updated numbers online but couldn't. 

Would appreciate any help. 

Thanks! 

There is a thread on this sight dedicated to Lady Gagas overall sales. It isn't quite what you may be looking for, but close enough. Sorry but I forgot what sections of the forum it is in.

he/him/his

• 2 weeks later...

I want lady gaga to do a paradise-like ep release with the cure and any new music from the JWT and some Joanne Deluxe songs and maybe new ones idk but i'd love grigio girls to be a single that song is amazing

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived