💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

MR Still 69 Cents? Interscope Desperate?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Million reasons after several weeks is STILL 69 cents on itunes.

Im not saying its bad promo but how desperate is Interscope to keep that discount deal for so long???

Its hard to gloat about its itunes position like some of u do when its selling for half price for so long. Obviously more people will buy it :rip: 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well some artists pay to have their songs played on radio and featured on major streaming playlists, I don't think a discount is that bad in comparison. It's all tactics.

LetsGetHigh

I don't see the issue at hand. You can also discuss the topic more thoroughly in the Chart discussion thread instead of making a new thread. :green:

But I'm glad Interscope is keeping the discount.

Economy
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

I don't see the issue at hand. You can also discuss the topic more thoroughly in the Chart discussion thread instead of making a new thread. :green:

1 minute ago, troybrooks said:

i bet they forgot at this point or are too afraid to remove it

Im glad they kept it too cuz i fear it would drop out of top 10 and get less exposure

Million Reasons is discounted because it only has 30million audience on radio and they want the audience to rise so when they remove the discount it doesnt fall much

LetsGetHigh
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Im glad they kept it too cuz i fear it would drop out of top 10 and get less exposure

Same. I'd rather they let the song increase on radio and some streaming before removing the discount!

Economy
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Well some artists pay to have their songs played on radio and featured on major streaming playlists, I don't think a discount is that bad in comparison. It's all tactics.

Theres no proof of this only accusations

rasio deals are only allowed first week and only for lead singles

Anything beyond that people point the finger with suspician but no actual proof

i cant at how many times ppl say payola with no evidence whats so ever to back up the claim

i agree theres nothing wrong with a discount tactic tho. Im just wondering if they are desperate for her to have another hit!

3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Its always like that though he never talks in the charts thread and make new separate threads

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived