Meryl Streep ENDS Karl Lagerfeld

manicholic

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

Kill ha

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Not really here for that kind of an attitude from her. She should learn some chill. 

She has a right to defend herself + her image imo 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Mister Gaga

Idk, i find meryl's post a little bit...selfish. i don't know why. God knows how much i love her, and how much she inspires me. I'm trying to find out why i found her statement kinda egotistical.

Gagaloo911
3 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

She has a right to defend herself + her image imo 

She has every right to defend herself but she should try it with some humility next time rather than stoking her own ego. 

VOLANTIS
3 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

She has every right to defend herself but she should try it with some humility next time rather than stoking her own ego. 

"...and continues, globally, to overwhelm my appearance at the Oscars, on the occasion of my record-breaking 20th nomination, and to eclipse this honor in the eyes of the media, my colleagues and the audience."

Assuming this is what you meant. Do you think Karl would talk like this if just some random actress pulled out of wearing his designs? He gave her that pedestal by doing so. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Gagaloo911
16 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

"...and continues, globally, to overwhelm my appearance at the Oscars, on the occasion of my record-breaking 20th nomination, and to eclipse this honor in the eyes of the media, my colleagues and the audience."

Assuming this is what you meant. Do you think Karl would talk like this if just some random actress pulled out of wearing his designs? He gave her that pedestal by doing so. 

I just wasn't a fan of the tone of her statement. Felt too egotistical for her and isn't something I would normally associate with her. I feel like she is better than that. 

Also, I don't know anything about this Karl guy. I'm not defending what he did saying what I did about Meryl, I don't think that was cool either. She should have responded with a little more class. 

crisTEAne

what's the original source of meryl's statement? it doesn't sound like her at all.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived