Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who else still really wants ARTPOP Act 2 to be released!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

ElectricAlley

It will always have a place in my heart for sure. However, I'm not sure it will ever be released. When Gaga ends an era, it's done for good. And I think Gaga for sure has moved on from ARTPOP. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh
34 minutes ago, ARTSEX said:

Nooo... It was recorded honey....

Recently somebody asked a Twitter question to someone significant (maybe producer) what's up with ACT 2? And he said he still has it on his laptop.

Oh I remember seeing that again not too long ago. I believe it was DJ White Shadow! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

12 minutes ago, JosephH said:

Oh I remember seeing that again not too long ago. I believe it was DJ White Shadow! 

Confirmed. Thank you :kara: 

Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

AyaKara

Everyday. She said she saved a lot of good songs for Act II, obviously some of those being TEA, PARTYNAUSEOUS, and Temple. What shocked me is how closely to ARTPOP's release she was still quoting and tweeting about these songs, and we never got them. I wish she would just say **** it and do it. Or at least sell it as an 'from the vault' type of album -- she knows we would buy it :shrug:

In4 Lill M. start plotting how to murder or pretend they murda ha so that Interscope releases all her demos, in4 she sells more than Adele.

In4 it's her best career move and she comes back as another artist and surpasses her previous efforts

yes i want it, i will always want it. sadly she has a similar vault to prince's where if she doesn't feel right about something or if its too special (she has said she saves her best songs for family & friends)  then thats where it goes. also with all the trauma surrounding the end of btw & ARTPOP we will most likely never get it. i honestly think (based off what she has shared in multiple recent interviews) that ARTPOP and that whole era is very triggering for her ptsd.

1 hour ago, TheKillerQueen said:

I have a feeling Act 2 was never recorded, it was probably just a idea. 

its been confirmed by DJ Whiteshadow.

Trepadation

DUH (and scrapped LG5). Brooklyn nights is one of her best songs and it's unreleased. I also want princess die in there. 

CannaeDrive

I cannot believe some you did let DJWS troll you so easily.

Just move on, ARTPOP is the past.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Patamon
1 hour ago, JosephH said:

Some of the titles which were supposed to be on there were...

Partynauseous, Brooklyn Nights, Onion Girl, Temple, Tea, and Princess Die

and Tinnitus :)

RouboRoubo

bring-it-on1.gif

Not released in the typical way but distributed in a different way like "tomorrow's modern boxes" by Thom York. (at a price of course)

Along with other unreleased material.

Archived