💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks shades Lana Del Rey

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Supersonic

You know what amazes me the most is how painfully unaware Azealia is of herself. Nobody penalized you because you were a witch or casted a spell. People penalized you because you (very unsaritarily) killed close to 100 chickens in your closet without cleaning it up like those psycho children that grow up to be serial killers and mutilate lizards and cats for fun.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

Of course she had to bring up Lana's skin color in all this. She's so predictable it's not even funny anymore 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

crisTEAne

lana remains unbothered and far, far, FAR superior. stay pressed, b.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

StrawberryBlond
47 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

You know what amazes me the most is how painfully unaware Azealia is of herself. Nobody penalized you because you were a witch or casted a spell. People penalized you because you (very unsaritarily) killed close to 100 chickens in your closet without cleaning it up like those psycho children that grow up to be serial killers and mutilate lizards and cats for fun.

A very good point. All the outrage was reserved for her killing of the chickens, they completely disregarded the witch side of it. She assigned the label of 'witch' to herself anyway, it's not like anyone called her that. If anything, everyone was saying that she was only using this as an excuse to (in her twisted mind) validate her actions. It's so easy to play the "it's part of my religion" card to justify anything that is looked upon in a bad light. But nobody fell for it, as it doesn't take much brain power to work out that any religion that involves sacrifice is no religion at all.

Takemyhand

**** off azealia, grow up, you didn't invented witchcraft, it doesn't ****ing belong to you. Honestly, she's getting very tiring, just stop acting like a child ffs 

3 hours ago, nswain1110 said:

What does Lana's tweet have to do with being a witch exactly? To me all this says is that Lana will be releasing 4 promotional singles or videos, or whatever on those dates. 

Please google "witches casting binding spell on trump".

All the dates Lana has released matches with the days the spell is to take place, which is a waning moon.

And unless I'm mistaken, Lana didn't release anything last night.

3 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

The fact that she thinks white witchcraft involving a binding curse against a bad person is the same thing as dark witchcraft involving animal sacrifice...just shows that lacks self-awareness and just wants to start something. Maybe if she weren't a Trump supporter, she'd be praising her. Honestly, real witchcraft doesn't involve curses and bad things, it's associated with the earth, the seasons, the natural world and making things grow/making things better. Centuries-old god-fearing society made it a negative thing because most of it was practicised by single women living alone, a highly suspicious activity back then. Then as society moved on, certain people were drawn into this fictionalised evil version that society dreamed up that technically, doesn't even exist. White pagan practicises (I hesitate to call it witchcraft, as that has such a negative connotation) is a real thing that can be documented. Black magic is nonsense dreamed up by lost souls.

She would have a point somewhat if it was about black women being seen as thugs, but here we're talking about witchcraft, something that has always got people concerned, even today when anyone does it, regardless of race. As long as you're doing good things with your magic, you stand a better chance of being accepted, for obvious reasons. Azealia just doesn't seem to understand that and thinks it all comes back to race. But I agree with everything else. If only her intelligence wasn't so tinged with madness.

Curses themselves aren't even that bad anymore. It's more of while the powers themselves are not true neutral, and tend more towards neutral evil, it's more of in whose hands a curse is cast from.

Same with hexes and jinxes, which are the superior and inferior versions of curses respectively. They all just have bad publicity.

And black magick is real, depending on who you talk to. It's an actual classification. As for witchcraft associated with certain religions that is real as well, however it's not expressively forbidden to indulge in practices outside your religion, any witch with a quarter of a brain will tell you voodoo is an awful idea.

Is amazing how being shady can make you famous but with Banks is impossible, jajajaj i think she is less famous everyday.

5 hours ago, nswain1110 said:

What does Lana's tweet have to do with being a witch exactly? To me all this says is that Lana will be releasing 4 promotional singles or videos, or whatever on those dates. 

MTE, i dont even get the Trump reference, please help

Archived