life

DJWS Compares TEA to Toxic

Koreku

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

I bet it's not that good! I see no reason for her to skip this track if it's THAT good... Overrating his own songs.. 

shoful
54 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I'm pretty sure she actually never said there was a second act. The fans just took a quote out of context and everyone started to believe she actually said it. From memory, all she said was something like "ARTPOP actually had a lot of outtakes. Enough for another whole album. An act 2."

Oh do I have receipts for you. I spent a year researching ACT II. 

Source 1:

@7:10 and I quote "By that time i might have Act 2 out..."

Source 2:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6041329/lady-gaga-wants-ARTPOP-sequel-out-soon

"There's a strong possibility that I will another volume of ARTPOP"

Source 3:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/5755451/lady-gaga-hints-at-ARTPOP-sequel-during-twitter-qa

She even mentions releasing Brooklyn Nights on the app :toofunny:  

And in one interview that I can't find she says something like "Oooo Onion Girl is so good"

I mean she never says "I will release a second act" but when you say things like strong possibility and mentioning that you might release it before even the first volume comes out. You would think that it was a promise. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

I doubt it is that good, he's just trolling :madge: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Katharine Hepburn

The original ARTPOP sounds amazing :giveup: 

Brooklyn Nights slayed my life

xoxo Joanne

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, malazam said:

we could...? Gaga wrote Angel Down in 2012....

no????

she wrote it last year after christina grimmie was shot and the orlando nightclub massacre happend in the same week.

Helxig
20 minutes ago, shoful said:

Oh do I have receipts for you. I spent a year researching ACT II. 

Source 1:

@7:10 and I quote "By that time i might have Act 2 out..."

Source 2:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6041329/lady-gaga-wants-ARTPOP-sequel-out-soon

"There's a strong possibility that I will another volume of ARTPOP"

Source 3:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/5755451/lady-gaga-hints-at-ARTPOP-sequel-during-twitter-qa

She even mentions releasing Brooklyn Nights on the app :toofunny:  

And in one interview that I can't find she says something like "Oooo Onion Girl is so good"

I mean she never says "I will release a second act" but when you say things like strong possibility and mentioning that you might release it before even the first volume comes out. You would think that it was a promise. 

I'm going to cry :toofunny:  

And I've actually watched and read all those interviews myself too.

Thanks for not being a **** about me forgetting crucial information.

I really feel like she's learned from all of this though. During ARTPOP she spoke a lot about her plans, and because of a lot of reasons, mostly lack of support and time, they didn't happen. Now she's extremely secretive and quiet and doesn't tell us sh.it. Kind of  double edged sword... now people hate that she's so quiet. I guess her mind is always exploding with ideas... she's just learned not to vocalize them now just in case they don't work out.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Helxig
32 minutes ago, DaveGaga said:

I want all the unreleased ARTPOP song! 

If it's so good as this :giveup:

You have heard the official studio version as well right?...

I mean, this is a special moment and I've watched this video about 1000 times :laughga:  but just checking that you have heard the full studio version too!

Helxig

P.S. all record producers exaggerate the quality of songs they've worked on to garner hype :laughga:  and this guy in particular mentions Gaga on the regular, and I can't be sure if it's to be nice and answer our questions, or to get people to pay attention to his work.

21 minutes ago, Helxig said:

You have heard the official studio version as well right?...

I mean, this is a special moment and I've watched this video about 1000 times :laughga:  but just checking that you have heard the full studio version too!

yesss that one is so beautiful. :giveup:

JupiterDrive

The worst thing is that she's like over her ARTPOP era she like denies it existed and she will never be like hey let's leak some stuff to make fans happy 

Archived