Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Starboy: Legend of the Fall Tour

Magneto

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, Johny Wayne said:

The stage and the songs make me 100% interested. But then I see him up there and it's like a robot could do his show. Besides I bet the stage won't look this good in NOS alive. I'm torn, don't know if I should see him

afraid to me me there, you is

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Johnny Wayne
4 hours ago, Killa said:

afraid to me me there, you is

If you wanna pay for my ticket and my train ride, I'm down for it henny :hor:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

Am I the only one who cant imagine that this guy can entertain a whole arena? :oprah:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Magneto
7 minutes ago, ArtFame said:

Am I the only one who cant imagine that this guy can entertain a whole arena? :oprah:

Yup! Not all concerts have to be big and energetic. People like him because of his dark visuals and matching music so that is what he serves.

Free my mind

On 19-2-2017 at 4:00 PM, Magneto said:

I update the OP with something I found, but not sure if it's legit. @Miley is this legit? I will confirm you if it is, I promise:ladyhaha: See you this friday, @Bat. Just look for the hottest guy in GA. It'll be very easy to find me:cryga:

Ill be wearing my Kenzo sweater!

Hecturr

Ughhh i wanted to see him live again but I won't have time :(  He was so good live though, voice was a bit shaky at times but so is Gaga :emma:  The transforming triangle over him was really cool though, better than having screens behind him like so many people do for backdrops, but if this was to be a stadium tour it wouldn't work out I guess. 

Send me snaps when he plays false alarm pls @Magneto

Panchecco

that giant thing on the back slowly moving, the lights and the sound are all creating huge hype and then he simply walks on stage? :huh:

what an anticlimactic entrance lmao :sweat:

the stage looks cool but pointless imho

Archived