GA for short people?

Katie14

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, bujibu said:

You could always be like "Excuse me, I'm short, would you mind if I go to the front?" Guilt trip em :classy:

Lol best idea ever!!!!! I'm 4'11 and my 2 best friends are both 6 feet tall. This has always been a debate between us when going to gaga concerts because it's like if we sit close to the stage then yeah I can see a lil bit better but there's guaranteed to be some pissed off people behind us because they can't see because my 2 6 foot tall friends are blocking the view so then my best friends get sore backs from having to slouch down so the people behind us can see. Ah the joys of being 4'11. My best friend Mandy always says that she wants to put me in a stroller and try to get the child discount at theme parks. Lol so mean

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

I guess it really depends on what you hope to gain from the experience. 

if you're there to see Gaga perform then mabye not GA. if you're  there to experince the dancing and "super fan" experince, then yeah go for GA. 

The Child
3 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Wouldn't be allowed in, and you'd probably be arrested for being weird

Arrested for being weird at a Gaga's concert? What kind of a reverse warholian expedition is this? :what:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

FATCAT
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Arrested for being weird at a Gaga's concert? What kind of a reverse warholian expedition is this? :what:

This will be the arresting officer:

455e43d6bb46ea598ea6e80e732def67.jpg

Purr more, hiss less.

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Omg I would be murdering people and stealing things left and right...

FATCAT
Just now, Acsnpdx8 said:

Omg I would be murdering people and stealing things left and right...

No need to hurt others, just hold a knife up and threaten him. He'll tackle you in ways you can't serpentine.

Purr more, hiss less.

The Child
11 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

OMG ARREST ME OFFICER! I've been a very very weird weird weird boy!

tumblr_m747i0DJY91qdcxoeo1_500.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

drinkmytears
4 hours ago, bujibu said:

You could always be like "Excuse me, I'm short, would you mind if I go to the front?" Guilt trip em 

Lol any time that's happened to me I've said no. I didn't pay more money and wait in line longer to lose my barrier spot. 

Letmelivemylife
38 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

omg look what i found online :toofunny:

3a2c8128-8cc9-4a19-a263-c1cb9d6f18ce_1.3

Lol yeah these are awsome!!!! I think the maximum height you can get is 2 inches. If I want to be taken a lil bit more seriously, I'll pop these in my shoes and with these, I'm a whopping 5 feet 1 inch tall. I feel so tall lol. Ah the joys of being 4'11

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

It doesn't matter that much. I'm short and I've never had an issue at most Gaga concerts because the stage is quite tall and the catwalk is tall too.

However, I have had a lovely person let me go in front of them at the barrier at BTWB because they were literally a giraffe and I was struggling behind them lol, but he didn't have to do that and other short people shouldn't expect others to give up their spot for height reasons.

Katie14
1 hour ago, Nicole said:

It doesn't matter that much. I'm short and I've never had an issue at most Gaga concerts because the stage is quite tall and the catwalk is tall too.

However, I have had a lovely person let me go in front of them at the barrier at BTWB because they were literally a giraffe and I was struggling behind them lol, but he didn't have to do that and other short people shouldn't expect others to give up their spot for height reasons.

Its such a tricky situation because people who arrived earlier deserve their spot. I agree with you but at the same time the people who are taller are directly worsening the experience for the shorter people. Being short is almost like a disability in this case. If someone behind me was in a wheelchair, I would move and let them go in front of me. I wouldn't even think twice about it. Why is the situation different for people who are short? Its nobody's fault that I am so short but its also not my fault either and its common curtesy to move slightly to help someone else out who is less fortunate so they can have a good time too. Its not like they will have a worse time if they just let one person stand in front of them. (But i understand how one person can turn to 2 and 3 and 4...) There is no good answer. 

Ill just make sure i get there early in the morning, wear boots with 2 inch heels and buy 2 inch elevator inserts (bring me up to 5'5" woo :toofunny:) so i wont have to deal with this. 

2 hours ago, Katie14 said:

Its such a tricky situation because people who arrived earlier deserve their spot. I agree with you but at the same time the people who are taller are directly worsening the experience for the shorter people. Being short is almost like a disability in this case. If someone behind me was in a wheelchair, I would move and let them go in front of me. I wouldn't even think twice about it. Why is the situation different for people who are short? Its nobody's fault that I am so short but its also not my fault either and its common curtesy to move slightly to help someone else out who is less fortunate so they can have a good time too. Its not like they will have a worse time if they just let one person stand in front of them. (But i understand how one person can turn to 2 and 3 and 4...) There is no good answer. 

Ill just make sure i get there early in the morning, wear boots with 2 inch heels and buy 2 inch elevator inserts (bring me up to 5'5" woo :toofunny:) so i wont have to deal with this. 

Being short isn't a disability though. If someone lined up for 10 hours, they shouldn't have to give up their spot to someone who lined up for 7 hours and therefore were behind them just because they are a few inches shorter. People are very territorial the closer you get to barrier, and it's not the other persons fault that they are tall just like it's not our fault we are short. Why should they feel obliged to improve someone else's experience at the expense of their own - especially if they lined up early with a clear intention to get as close as possible to the barrier (the most common example)? 

I'll probably be wearing boots myself to give myself a few extra inches myself too though haha

Archived