Help with Citi Presale?

scheibemonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scheibemonster
Just now, mcoop said:

i think the code will be the citi phone number on card or your cards info.

Okay. Thanks so much. :hug:

Radio Ga Ga
6 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

does it sell out within a minute!????!?!?!?

its saying nothing came up

Probably depends which city you are. If it's a really popular city, the bots and scalpers have grabbed all the tickets away from the system already.

My show is in detroit, it's such a flop city that scalpers won't even risk their money to buy lest they can't sell them later. :toofunny:

DiscoHeaven23

this is so ridiculous, I was prepared, had the website up as the clock ticked down, it brought me to the seating charting, i picked my seat and then right away they were sold out. this happened before 9:01. (presale started at 9:00). Clearly other parties were involved

ComeToMama
4 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Probably depends which city you are. If it's a really popular city, the bots and scalpers have grabbed all the tickets away from the system already.

My show is in detroit, it's such a flop city that scalpers won't even risk their money to buy lest they can't sell them later. 

Im in detroit too, so umm I couldnt purchase anything at 9 am with my citi card:cryga:does citi card pre sale start at 10 or something?

scheibemonster

2 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

this is so ridiculous, I was prepared, had the website up as the clock ticked down, it brought me to the seating charting, i picked my seat and then right away they were sold out. this happened before 9:01. (presale started at 9:00). Clearly other parties were involved

I'm in Atlanta, and the same thing happened to me. :nails: I'm gonna try with the Joanne purchase presale at 10. 

Radio Ga Ga
3 minutes ago, ComeToMama said:

Im in detroit too, so umm I couldnt purchase anything at 9 am with my citi card:cryga:does citi card pre sale start at 10 or something?

It does start at 9... I guess VIP tickets are easier to get probably? 

I got the come to mama one pretty easily

ComeToMama
Just now, Radio Ga Ga said:

It does start at 9... I guess VIP tickets are easier to get probably? 

I got the come to mama one pretty easily

i tried and it kept saying "could not process your order" even after i was accepted with tht citicard presale. did you purchse right from ticketmaster?

Radio Ga Ga
1 minute ago, cav07 said:

I'm in Atlanta, and the same thing happened to me. :nails: I'm gonna try with the Joanne purchase presale at 10. 

5 minutes ago, ComeToMama said:

5 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

A word of advise, if you're buying tickets on a Mac, DO NOT use safari, use google chrome instead, it's much faster

Batwings

Trying to get tickets for Atlanta, and this is all bullsh*t. It just keeps offering me sh*tty nosebleed seats, and when I say I don't want them, it tells me there's nothing available. I started at 9 AM on the freakin' dot. If this doesn't work, I guess I'll try the merch store code. 

Archived