💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Pros & Cons: GA vs seats?

TopazBlue

Featured Posts

TopazBlue

So I REALLY wanna make mons†er friends in line, but there's also the fact that I'll probably be standing for 12+ hours :laughga: (i gotta start working out :air:)

But I also feel like seats are more organized and stuff for my first concert. I'm pretty sure I want GA tickets tho (or CTM if available?)

So I heard concert etiquette is to not jump and dance if you have seats, but Gaga kind of encourages that, right?

PS: what is the bathroom situation like? i know I gotta stay hydrated so will monsters let me back in if I have to go?

Also, for those of you wondering why the f*** I haven't bought my tickets yet, I gotta wait until Saturday :cryga:

so basically the purpose of this thread was if you guys could make lists of good and bad for each. I mean i kinda got it already but in case theres stuff I dont know about.

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

When I saw Britney, if u had to use the bathroom, you had to make sure someone you trust 1000% is holding ur place or else you could lose ur spot.

RAMROD

Either are fine, if you cant stand crowds, seats will be better choice.

GA can be rough, most extreme fans will be there, push and shove are common, some even gonna pull your hair, scratch you, or bite your shoulder to steal your spot, sone fights did occur in the past, that Gaga had to stopped singing mid petformance and warned them, so make sure you can handle that. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AlphaMonster

Considering only arena shows have GA, I would say definitely go for GA.

Arenas are pretty small. Think about this, they are mostly designed to fit a basketball court which is 29m (94ft) long. Considering the size of the stage, there is no chance that you will be further away then 30m from the stage. You don't have to wait in the line for hours try to get as close as you can to the stage, plus there will be catwalk, if you were the closest one to the stage, there would be lots of moments during which you would only see Gaga's ass. Being at tip of catwalk (for Monster Ball like commonplace stage structure) is the best but even at the end of floor are, you would be like 10 to 15 meters away from the tip of catwalk, it is not worth waiting in the line for many hours just to be 10m closer in my opinion. 

When you have standing tickets, it is just harder to feel the atmosphere. GA tickets are perfect to dance and feel the atmosphere around you. When you have seat tickets, GP might even tell you sit down when you are dancing because they can't see the stage. 

Best part of it is that since GA area is small in arenas, you don't have to worry about your place, you can get drinks, go to washroom, and dance. If it was a stadium, I wouldn't say so. Stadiums have like 120m long floor, when you have GA tickets for stadiums, you gotta push your bladder to its limit most times which is annoying. Arena GAs by itself is as big as VIP\golden circle stadium GA tickets for those shows who do not have seated floor arrangement. 

So Go for GA. 

As an example this is Madonna's latest Rebel Heart World Tour's stage. End of the catwalk was literally end of the floor are. Then I also put a pic of ArtRave stage from standing area. Yellow line you see is the safety measurement line engineers set, they cannot possibly sell GA tickets in a way people would pour to area past yellow line. Like furthest you can be is 5m away from the end of catwalk. 

rh-map-01.jpg

missy-20140515183514.jpg

Seat Pros: Can arrive anytime after doors open, you are guaranteed to get what you paid for, you can have drinks with you and not worry about holding them, you get a great view of the stage and the production (i.e you'll be able to appreciate the lighting works around the arena)

Seat Cons: Sometimes it might feel impersonal - you might be far away depending on what ticket you get. The atmosphere may not be the same as what the people in GA are experiencing. The people around you might be bitchy and not like it when you stand up lol

GA pros: the atmosphere is like no other. You are almost guaranteed to be around other fans who want to enjoy themselves as much as you want to. You have the possibility to be extremely close to Gaga and have nice personal moments like that 

GA cons: lining up to get a good song, not guaranteed a good spot unless you line up, having to go so long without water or bathroom if you're up at the front in order to keep your spot

Batwings

Having experienced both, I really prefer seats. Your spot is guaranteed, you aren't pushed or jostled by other people, you don't have to wait in line, and if you're like me and have back problems, an actual seat is nice.

Shipper

Come to Mama VIP tickets runs out fast even for the presale day. I wanted to buy these but they were all gone for my date. 

I got the seated Dancin in Circles instead cause I bought tickets a few hours after the presale started. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

AlphaMonster
2 minutes ago, Nicole said:

GA cons: lining up to get a good song, not guaranteed a good spot unless you line up, having to go so long without water or bathroom if you're up at the front in order to keep your spot

2 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Having experienced both, I really prefer seats. Your spot is guaranteed, you aren't pushed or jostled by other people, you don't have to wait in line, and if you're like me and have back problems, an actual seat is nice.

Lmfao, you guys will make me define a new SJW term called North American privilege. Even the furthest end of GA floor is like a goop spot you can get in golden\diamond circle(vip areas) of GA stadium shows :emma:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Come to Mama VIP tickets runs out fast even for the presale day. I wanted to buy these but they were all gone for my date. 

I got the seated Dancin in Circles instead cause I bought tickets a few hours after the presale started. 

How naughty :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GA if you dont mind the standing

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Shipper
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

How naughty :giggle:

Seated is much better when Dancin in circles. Never liked standing up for a long time anyway. :flutter:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Batwings
4 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Lmfao, you guys will make me define a new SJW term called North American privilege. Even the furthest end of GA floor is like a goop spot you can get in golden\diamond circle(vip areas) of GA stadium shows :emma:

Good for you? If you prefer GA tickets, buy them. If you prefer seats, buy them. There is literally no need for conflict or antagonism here.  :saladga:

Archived