Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artRaver
44 minutes ago, KING said:

It did just hit me that she hasn't made a Phoenix date! :air:

I'm so upset about it to be honest. 

Like, how're you going to do this to us last time when she came for artRAVE she ended up singing IWBWY/Dope for the first time and wore the raver girl dreads during ARTPOP I thought we had something special, guess not.

I have hope that she'll come here though otherwise I guess I'll travel to Las Vegas or California if needed, but I really don't want to lol.  :giveup:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

3 hours ago, KING said:

Places I think she shouldn't skip...

1. Buffalo, New York

2. Atlantic City, New Jersey

3. San Diego, California

4. Athens, Greece

5. Dublin, Ireland

6. Glasgow, Scotland

7. Vienna, Austria @Nick Gervasi

8. Prague, Czech Republic

9. Tokyo, Japan

10. Seoul, South Korea

11. Singapore

12. Some Australia @Poissonche

Shocked she's not going to Atlantic City, didn't even notice!

Beautiful Dirt
4 hours ago, KING said:

Places I think she shouldn't skip...

8. Prague, Czech Republic

Sadly, I don't think she should bother. She did terribly with ArtRAVE, the reviews were savage and apparently, only about half the tickets sold out (the floor was even half empty). I wish she would come, so I could see her twice, but I don't think she'd do well...

BULATIO

Bratislava, Zagreb, Dublin, Helsinki, Tokyo, Seoul, Taipei, Manila, Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Mexico City, Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Kiev...

itsdominik
4 hours ago, Beautiful Dirt said:

Sadly, I don't think she should bother. She did terribly with ArtRAVE, the reviews were savage and apparently, only about half the tickets sold out (the floor was even half empty). I wish she would come, so I could see her twice, but I don't think she'd do well...

I was there. It was actually packed. You could see some empty seats here and there, but it looked full. The back of the GA area was not that packed, which is strange, since standing tickets were "offficially" sold out

Emigrante

WARSAW 

Poland is the reason why she announced her Born this way album of decade, and that's probably why she doesn't visit us anymore. D:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Beautiful Dirt
11 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

I was there. It was actually packed. You could see some empty seats here and there, but it looked full. The back of the GA area was not that packed, which is strange, since standing tickets were "offficially" sold out

Mmhm strange. I didn't go, but most music servers reported it was half empty, and lot of people commented they felt sorry for her during the show as there was a lot of empty floor space.

Also, they apparently closed off some of the seating areas at the back and gave people different seats, so that it looked fuller.

HausOfHarlow

I'm only speaking for US dates, even though we already have a ton. I can see her perfuming and having a demand for the following cities:

Los Angeles, CA

San Diego, CA

Nashville, TN

Charlotte or Raleigh, NC

Atlantic City, NJ

Buffalo, NY

Hartford, CT

Phoenix, AZ

Archived