💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

GA ticket question

Chicka

Featured Posts

I've been to 3 gaga concerts but never GA, and I've been so hyped to get these tickets since Stefani and Jazz Grandpa walked off that stage. ANYWAYS, I'm wondering, cause I don't think I'll be able to afford the Come To Mama package to get early entry, if I just get regular GA, will I still be able to get close to the stage? How many people do you think will have bought the early GA tickets? I'm pretty sure I'm going to the Sacramento show. I'm just nervous, I want to see her up close :giveup:

i think early entry are usually sold between 100 - 400 people. so if you queue early you can still get pretty close. you can forget about first row though but that's fine honestly.

at artrave it didn't really matter where you stood, it was party everyhwere. it will depend how the stage layout is.

2 minutes ago, croboy said:

i think early entry are usually sold between 100 - 400 people. so if you cue early you can still get pretty close. you can forget about first row though but that's fine honestly.

at artrave it didn't really matter where you stood, it was party everyhwere. it will depend how the stage layout is.

Yes ArtRave was awesome for that reason!  All of the GA was a party cuz of the stage!  I really hope this tour has a similar stage!

For the BTWB, I got a fairly decent spot right by the catwalk outside of the monster pit, and I wasn't too early in line.

Granted, I was kinda short, so that probably helped a lot in terms of squeezing through.

3 points in and ready for more

Rivington Rebel
13 minutes ago, brooklynnightss said:

I've been so hyped to get these tickets since Stefani and Jazz Grandpa walked off that stage.

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

4 minutes ago, Miel said:

For the BTWB, I got a fairly decent spot right by the catwalk outside of the monster pit, and I wasn't too early in line.

Granted, I was kinda short, so that probably helped a lot in terms of squeezing through.

Yeah, true, if she has a big catwalk like that then I'll be fine. I wish she would let us see the stage before we buy tickets :/

1 minute ago, brooklynnightss said:

Yeah, true, if she has a big catwalk like that then I'll be fine. I wish she would let us see the stage before we buy tickets :/

Yeah, I'm so curious! It'd also be super helpful for people to plan ahead, especially if they're shorter/have certain disabilities to accommodate for, and such.

Speaking of which, what time does the presale come out tomorrow?

1 minute ago, Miel said:

Yeah, I'm so curious! It'd also be super helpful for people to plan ahead, especially if they're shorter/have certain disabilities to accommodate for, and such.

Speaking of which, what time does the presale come out tomorrow?

9am PT I think. I'm so stressed.

1 minute ago, brooklynnightss said:

9am PT I think. I'm so stressed.

Just in time for my morning upper divison class. Perfect lol :sweat:

For the ArtRave I was late for the GA but the stage layout was good cuz I was in front of the catwalk, so let's hope she has a more interactive stage.

Rebel Heart

When I went to the BTWB me and my friend lined up for like 12 hours and we were standing right behind the people that had the early admission. You'll be fine as long as you line up early enough.

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

I'm sure the stage will be large, too. That's one of Gaga's "things." She wants to be close to the fans. I would be surprised if the stage was anything less than the BTWB runway. 

Whether or not it's worth it depends on the stage design. For artRave, it was a win-win because no matter where you stood you were in a good spot. I haven't seen the stage design for this tour, but if there's clearly a spot that's considered the 'best' then early entry would be worth it. 

ithinkweed

I also can't decide between Early Entry and regular GA :S 240 € is a LOT considering the fact that I'm travelling to another country to see her... But at the same time I want to be as close as possible:giveup:

EDIT: now that I've seen the stage design in some of the ticket pre-sales I'm even thinking about maybe getting seats MESS. Is it possible to have fun in seats? :toofunny: Like can I stand up? Wouldn't that be asshole'y to the people behind me? I'm so lost

Archived