Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
other

The Joanne World Tour FAQ Thread (Updated)

Featured Posts

ddynamite   Paws Up 0
ddynamite

hi guys! a long time reader, first time caller here (lol)

i'm a little monster from indonesia. i've never seen gaga live before (we all know what happened to the cancelled btw ball here), and it would be a dream come true for me to be able to see her live.

with that, i'm visiting new york this october to december, and i am planning to catch the joanne world tour in washington dc. i know the tickets are sold out, and i've never really get anything from stub hub/ticketmasters before. so i was wondering a few things:

- is it actually safe to get it from stubhub? (my moms anxiety on online scamming rubs on me lol) if so, should i get it now or wait till the price drops?

- is it better to watch her in the pit/crowd/etc or seated down? for this tour's stage, what do you think?

- who's coming?? i might bring a friend but she's not sure abt her schedule, but tbh i'm down watching gaga alone lol. although it would be nice to meet a few of you there

thank you so much fellow monsters! it would also be amazing if you know someone that can sell me a ticket that is not marked up so so high.

thank you so much everyone!

paws up from jakarta.

xx

TITMOUSE   Paws Up 7
TITMOUSE

For the Perfect Illusion package, is the merch mailed to you or do you pick it up at the event? I'm getting mixed responses here. Thanks!!!!

Pluto   Paws Up 532
Pluto
On 8/25/2017 at 7:52 PM, TITMOUSE said:

For the Perfect Illusion package, is the merch mailed to you or do you pick it up at the event? I'm getting mixed responses here. Thanks!!!!

It's been both so far. Most of the shows you get it at the event.

Jeff Cox   Paws Up 0
Jeff Cox

This has probably been posted a million times and answered elsewhere.

Simple Question:

About What Time Has She Been Coming On Stage?

#JoanneWorldTourDetroit

BoomKack   Paws Up 5,270
BoomKack
11 hours ago, Jeff Cox said:

This has probably been posted a million times and answered elsewhere.

Simple Question:

About What Time Has She Been Coming On Stage?

#JoanneWorldTourDetroit

She's scheduled to come on at 8:30, but in reality it's been around 9-9:30 :poot:

unless like me you went to the first Citi Field show where she came on after 10pm and didn't finish until 12:15am

the point I'm trying to make is; she's very unpredictable.

• Like 1
xoxo, BoomKack

SoldierDown   Paws Up 48
SoldierDown

Sorry if this already exists somewhere else, but does anyone have the stage layout, but like annotated with what she does where etc? Trying to plan where to stand and work out what I'll see from where! 

Venusfly   Paws Up 14,719
Venusfly

How likely do you guys think more tickets will be added for the UK dates? (namely Birmingham's), the seats left are pretty bad and I don't know if I should settle for a meh one or chance my luck and wait for a good one to be released

Pretty much all the resale ones are bought too, its gonna be packed :air:

Edited by Venusfly