Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga got a new choreographer

rockstar

Featured Posts

So, Nicola was described as GaGa's "Creative Director" in Out Mag and BoomKack/BoomBetrayer is no longer her choreographer.

I know it's hip to hate LAG, but she did play an important part as a choreographer. I hope that the fans had nothing to do with this. I wonder who you guys will blame if things get worse.

I like LAG's choreographies, maybe Gaga wanted a change. We haven't heard from LAG for awhile. Nobody saw her at the MTN set. But I still dislike her as a professional. She has taken TOO MUCH credit. She wasn't humble at all.

She probably is still in the haus tbh

Also I ****ing hate boomkack with my life but the b---h wouldn't be known if she wasn't good at putting a dance together so I have to give her props for that but the directing and creative **** she needs to get out

STICK TO DANCE LAURIE

Princess Zelda

YOU CLITFACES, BOOM KACK WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO GAGA.

troll.jpg

Edited by Bedroom Hymns

NewYorkCity

Well, I don't think this is a bad thing, LAG is really good, but she repeats lots of her steps, so maybe with a new choreographer we'll get new stpes and dancing style...

Darcklighter22

wut i liked her as a choreographer but as everything she ****ing annoyed me

this!....

from 1000 angel....to 1000 squirrels

Screenshot2011-11-06at65534PM.png

:sos:

Aside from her choreography, I didn't like LAG. If Gaga found a better one, hallelujah.

My thoughts exactly

Gaga is acting like a real disrespectful fuk TBH.

LAG created her :ROLL:

:toofunny:

GarageGlamorous

*classy mode* :shutup:

I value what she brought to Gaga and her career (esp. the iconic BR dance routine), but I've felt for a while now that it was time to move on. Here's hoping this new choreographer can bring us some great routines in the future. :party:

The new choreographer is LAG's assistant so I wouldn't expect dramatic change. :)

GarageGlamorous

The new choreographer is LAG's assistant so I wouldn't expect dramatic change. :)

I just hope performances aren't as dance-centric now. I think that's what killed the last two single eras for me. :noparty: But I can already see a change with MTN, so I'm hopeful.

Edited by GarageGlamorous