Lady Gaga - The Fame
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: Houston, TX - December 03

Featured Posts

Marjol   Paws Up 2,385
Marjol

After her stunning halftime show at the Superbowl Gaga returns to Houston on her world tour. Discuss this upcoming show below.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

• Like 2
"You are a ****ing rad bitch!" - Lady Gaga 18/9/2012 Amsterdam

modern ecstasy   Paws Up 3,142
modern ecstasy

Who else is going? :) December can't come soon enough!

• Like 8

Xaylan   Paws Up 1,067
Xaylan

I'm going, but I won't talk to anyone. Social anxiety problems :toofunny:

• Like 3

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 40,879
Morphine Prince

It's during finals time UGH lol. 

It's on a Sunday but I pray I won't have one on that Monday. 

• Like 1
It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

donutellha   Paws Up 13,484
donutellha

Do y'all know where to get the prices? All the cities are listed on ticket master and live nation except Houston! 

• Like 1
Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

BStone8791   Paws Up 51
BStone8791

I will be there lord willing!!!!....Tickets are showing up on a Toyota Center website saying they will go on sale Feb.20th ......Artrave was my first concert and I had little monster zone and was front row!!!! Hopefully pricing is reasonable this time around and ticket access isn't complicated 

• Like 1

BStone8791   Paws Up 51
BStone8791

I will be there lord willing!!!!....Tickets are showing up on a Toyota Center website saying they will go on sale Feb.20th ......Artrave was my first concert and I had little monster zone and was front row!!!! Hopefully pricing is reasonable this time around and ticket access isn't complicated ........I'm glad I have till December to get a fill for the style of this tour and create an outfit!!! lol 

• Like 1

ConnorFilm   Paws Up 587
ConnorFilm

I'll be there. It's gonna be great not having to wait outside the venue in the horrid Houston heat. By December it will be decent and 55-60ish degrees. 

• Like 4

sillynate   Paws Up 1,638
sillynate

Alright hunties!!!! I'll be attending this show at the end of the year :D I've got enough time to prepare an outfit :giveup: totally fanboying right now too :rockstar: who am I gonna see there???!?!?! So excited :awesome:

• Like 1

donutellha   Paws Up 13,484
donutellha

Heyyyyy

Does anyone have the early access code? I'm shook and desperate af

turns out the uk gives free pre sale codes by email newsletter by it's not in the us

Edited by donutellha
Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

ConnorFilm   Paws Up 587
ConnorFilm

I'm not even worried about tickets. I don't plan to participate in Wed's sale. 

• Like 1

BStone8791   Paws Up 51
BStone8791

I'm hoping come to mama package doesn't sell out before I get my tax return in -.- .....that's the only way I'm able to afford the ticket right now....I had the little monster zone package for artrave and it was such a great experience and perfect seating being front row....I just want that same experience of early entry and picking my spot on the floor lol....I learned from last time people are ruthless once we have access on that floor lol 

• Like 1

sillynate   Paws Up 1,638
sillynate
6 hours ago, BStone8791 said:

I'm hoping come to mama package doesn't sell out before I get my tax return in -.- .....that's the only way I'm able to afford the ticket right now....I had the little monster zone package for artrave and it was such a great experience and perfect seating being front row....I just want that same experience of early entry and picking my spot on the floor lol....I learned from last time people are ruthless once we have access on that floor lol 

How much is the CTM package? :oprah: 

BStone8791   Paws Up 51
BStone8791
52 minutes ago, sillynate said:

How much is the CTM package? :oprah: 

From what I read and what I remember with the little monster zone I think it's about or around 250-280?

• Like 1

ThomastheMonster   Paws Up 252
ThomastheMonster

I'm going! I was gonna go to the one in Paris but I'm going to the one here now. I have my presale code, does anyone know how that the presale will work? I have Ticket Master and the presale will be available the 15th, so do I get my tickets through there? Also add me on Twitter or Instagram so we can be friends and meet at the concert :) thom_ass7