Lady Gaga - FAME
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: Uncasville, CT - November 10/11

Featured Posts

djBuffoon   Paws Up 8,018
djBuffoon

See you there!!!!!

For any who opted for the public sale just now, how did it go?

Killer Queen216   Paws Up 0
Killer Queen216

I hopped on ticketmaster today right at 10:00 when the tickets went on sale, but immediately it told me no tickets were available.  I do not understand how they can go that fast.  There are a bunch available for resale, but that seems to me like a sketchy attempt to withhold tickets and then jack up the prices.  Anyone else have similar thoughts/experience?  

Any advice what I should do to get tickets now?

Edited by Killer Queen216

MonsterofFame   Paws Up 233
MonsterofFame
2 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

See you there!!!!!

For any who opted for the public sale just now, how did it go?

Me and 2 friends all tried multiple times and couldn't get a single ticket to appear available.

Did anyone manage to get anything today?

• Like 1

Come To Ryan   Paws Up 0
Come To Ryan

I'm so upset. I heard that additional VIP packages are added sporadically... Is this true? All the backstage tickets appear to be gone :toofunny:

Saint Hollywood   Paws Up 27,865
Saint Hollywood

I tried to get tickets and I failed :madge: So much for seeing Gaga for the first time :madge:

buy Blue Lips on iTunes

MarryTheNight91   Paws Up 89
MarryTheNight91
15 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I tried to get tickets and I failed :madge: So much for seeing Gaga for the first time :madge:

You can get tickets on StubHub. You can def still see her.

• Like 1

Petrichor   Paws Up 1,389
Petrichor
6 minutes ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

You can get tickets on StubHub. You can def still see her.

The tickets on StubHub are so unreasonably priced for this show it's not even funny/ I'm livid. I think Ticketmaster is withholding tickets.

MarryTheNight91   Paws Up 89
MarryTheNight91
56 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

The tickets on StubHub are so unreasonably priced for this show it's not even funny/ I'm livid. I think Ticketmaster is withholding tickets.

They should go down over time. May be pricey but how often can you see her? it's worth it

WhiskeyKiss   Paws Up 76
WhiskeyKiss

I tried to get my roommate either a CTM package or a GA ticket this morning so he could come with me and I had zero luck. Don't fret though, just be diligent and check back on ticketmaster randomly as time goes on. I did this for the ArtRave when it sold out at Mohegan and got a GA ticket like, 2 weeks before the show.

venusian   Paws Up 4,686
venusian
4 hours ago, Killer Queen216 said:

I hopped on ticketmaster today right at 10:00 when the tickets went on sale, but immediately it told me no tickets were available.  I do not understand how they can go that fast.  There are a bunch available for resale, but that seems to me like a sketchy attempt to withhold tickets and then jack up the prices.  Anyone else have similar thoughts/experience?  

Any advice what I should do to get tickets now?

youll just have to get resale. sites like stubhub.com vividseats.com still have tockets just more expensive

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Sylvanas   Paws Up 5,240
Sylvanas

I got really good seats for the artRAVE about a month before the show, for only $100 each. Tickets are never really sold out. Keep trying guys!

• Like 1
"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Saint Hollywood   Paws Up 27,865
Saint Hollywood
6 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

I got really good seats for the artRAVE about a month before the show, for only $100 each. Tickets are never really sold out. Keep trying guys!

Thank you for giving me some hope

tumblr_nts74nZBCX1uf3e1oo4_250.gif

buy Blue Lips on iTunes

monstermohegan   Paws Up 4
monstermohegan

Hey guys - I'm selling an extra Come To Mama package for this show for face value if anyone got shut out and needs a ticket! Let me know if you're interested :)

• Like 1

LMMikayla   Paws Up 19
LMMikayla
On 2/27/2017 at 11:29 AM, monstermohegan said:

Hey guys - I'm selling an extra Come To Mama package for this show for face value if anyone got shut out and needs a ticket! Let me know if you're interested :)

👀👀👀👀 I'm interested