She's about to pull a Mejon and take us through the whole journey :ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker

It's time to give Tayla ha Grammy :tony:

Is she taking us on a trip? :selena:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Do any of you guys use Snapchat? I just got a new phone and I'm getting bored of waiting for Gaga's posts :selena:

PS: I don't even know if people still use it that much though, I had Windows phone for almost 2 years 

Teal Ambition

She's going to write a letter to Gaga :air: 

Bloody hooker

Her stream needs to unfreeze. We want a journey :selena:

edit: I think it ended :air:

edit 2: Maybe it didn't...I don't know anymore :air:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

Is she still on?! :cryga:

Yup :selena: 

40 minutes ago, MrA said:

Hey, I didn't know you were here! It really is moving, isn't it? That letter :giveup:

The entire thing was so moving.  At concerts I go for front row lower level, but now I know that it doesn't matter where you are.  What matters is the person on that stage, and the emotional connection with her, knowing all she has done and still does for her fans and for the world. :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

11 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

@Doot Reminder to summarize Gaga's speech. Thank you!

She talked about how she met Emma on the Born brave bus and how even before Gaga knew that her hip was messed up, Emma asked her if her hip was messed up, and the very next day, Gaga went to the hospital to get it checked out, and the X-ray couldn’t even detect what was going on because she had so much fluid around it. Then a few days later it broke. 

Then she talked about Emma’s friend who was with her, who gets up at 530am everyday, gets Emma out of bed, dresses her and drives her two hours to college every day, and then back home. 

6 minutes ago, Doot said:

She talked about how she met Emma on the Born brave bus and how even before Gaga knew that her hip was messed up, Emma asked her if her hip was messed up, and the very next day, Gaga went to the hospital to get it checked out, and the X-ray couldn’t even detect what was going on because she had so much fluid around it. Then a few days later it broke. 

Then she talked about Emma’s friend who was with her, who gets up at 530am everyday, gets Emma out of bed, dresses her and drives her two hours to college every day, and then back home. 

:heart::heart::heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Justin Hanks

Hey everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to say that I was at the Meet & Greet tonight and Gaga sang us a new, unreleased song. I don't want to upset her by spoiling the name of it, but I will say that she seems very passionate about releasing a B-Side of Joanne with brand new music. And the song she sang was amazingggg!

Archived