Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
tour

Joanne WT: Indianapolis, IN - November 05

Featured Posts

Marjol   Paws Up 2,375
Marjol

Gaga kicks off the second leg of her US tour in Indianapolis. Discuss this upcoming show below!

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

Edited by Marjol
"You are a ****ing rad bitch!" - Lady Gaga 18/9/2012 Amsterdam

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
tylerjudas   Paws Up 310
tylerjudas

Guess I'm the only one going to this show?

More ticket options for me!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
En_Sabah_Nur   Paws Up 6,771
En_Sabah_Nur

I might need to go to this one, since Chicago is sold out!  SMFH

 

Egypt. W

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Future Lover   Paws Up 2,358
Future Lover
47 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

I might need to go to this one, since Chicago is sold out!  SMFH

They added a second NY and Boston show, so I could see another Chicago show being added.

Regardless, I'll probably be at this show. I'm bringing my friend and we'll probably get GA.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThattGuy   Paws Up 156
ThattGuy

I don't have a Citicard and don't know how to get a Joanne presale password. The presale is going on now. Does anyone know how to get the Joanne presale password? Someone, please help! 😧

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
OutOfTheAshes   Paws Up 16
OutOfTheAshes

I grabbed the Come To Mama package this morning! Reunited and it feels so good!

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThattGuy   Paws Up 156
ThattGuy
2 minutes ago, ashfinle said:

I grabbed the Come To Mama package this morning! Reunited and it feels so good!

How, please!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
OutOfTheAshes   Paws Up 16
OutOfTheAshes

No code needed!! Just go to ticketmaster.com and get your ticket!!

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThattGuy   Paws Up 156
ThattGuy
Just now, ashfinle said:

No code needed!! Just go to ticketmaster.com and get your ticket!!

THANK YOU, GONNA TRY RN!!!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monstronic   Paws Up 23
monstronic

Tried the presale earlier and it was already sold out, but they opened up some more tickets! So if you're still looking for presale tickets give it a try!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miranda Sings   Paws Up 1,645
Miranda Sings
4 hours ago, monstronic said:

Tried the presale earlier and it was already sold out, but they opened up some more tickets! So if you're still looking for presale tickets give it a try!

Do you know if they're opening more up? Would it be better for me to grab them during this resale, or wait until the 17th for the live nation app presale?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThattGuy   Paws Up 156
ThattGuy
1 hour ago, Miranda Sings said:

Do you know if they're opening more up? Would it be better for me to grab them during this resale, or wait until the 17th for the live nation app presale?

I just scored GA Floor!!! Get 'em now, I had to live thru the horror of the Wrigley sell out

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miranda Sings   Paws Up 1,645
Miranda Sings
27 minutes ago, ThattGuy said:

I just scored GA Floor!!! Get 'em now, I had to live thru the horror of the Wrigley sell out

I tried and it says "there are no more tickets available for this promotion"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ThattGuy   Paws Up 156
ThattGuy
27 minutes ago, Miranda Sings said:

I tried and it says "there are no more tickets available for this promotion"

Ohh nooo! Sorry! I did the Come to Mama package, is that what you tried?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×