Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Jarvin

I just went out with friends ( im 18 ) and i kind of started crying. Tommorow would have been my fourth time seeing her. I love gaga so much... im so sad! I look like an idiot... paws up monsters... lets say strong together!

( gaga being cancelled is worse stress than exams for entrance to university!!!!!!&!!&!!!!!!! )

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MichaelSimpson7

On my way to Amsterdam now as we could not cancel our travel and hotel. We are here til Wednesday, does anyone know if any bars will be playing Gaga on Tuesday or if there is anything on Gaga themed?

4 minutes ago, MichaelSimpson7 said:

On my way to Amsterdam now as we could not cancel our travel and hotel. We are here til Wednesday, does anyone know if any bars will be playing Gaga on Tuesday or if there is anything on Gaga themed?

Don't think so. 

You should go to the Reguliersdwarsstraat, since that the gay street of Amsterdam. You'll have the NYX club, which is fun but mostly straight nowadays and €10 entrance fee. You could also go to the EXIT, which is next to the NYX and has no entrance fee and is still very gay.

swakby

I live in Leeuwarden so I'm open for suggestions :D BTW you can buy group tickets and your two-way journey to amsterdam will be 7 euro! PM me if you want more information. 

MichaelSimpson7
5 hours ago, Bat said:

Don't think so. 

You should go to the Reguliersdwarsstraat, since that the gay street of Amsterdam. You'll have the NYX club, which is fun but mostly straight nowadays and €10 entrance fee. You could also go to the EXIT, which is next to the NYX and has no entrance fee and is still very gay.

My hotel is on that street and I didn't even realise it was the gay street til I drove past all the bars :sweat:

Fascination
4 hours ago, swakby said:

I live in Leeuwarden so I'm open for suggestions :D BTW you can buy group tickets and your two-way journey to amsterdam will be 7 euro! PM me if you want more information. 

@Jarvin and I are from Friesland too. @Magneto lives in Groningen I guess? I also think @FlopSlurper is from the north? It’s funny how there’s so much people from the north here. I never really meet other little monsters tbh. :sweat:

Jonathanholland
9 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

@Jarvin and I are from Friesland too. @Magneto lives in Groningen I guess? I also think @FlopSlurper is from the north? It’s funny how there’s so much people from the north here. I never really meet other little monsters tbh. :sweat:

Don't ignore @Jeroen Bloeming and me from Drenthe :excuseu:

Before there was love, there was silence

DanceInTheDark
1 minute ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

Don't ignore @Jeroen Bloeming and me from Drenthe :excuseu:

And me in Utrecht :gaysia:

Is anyone still going to Amsterdam tomorrow?

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Fascination
3 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

And me in Utrecht :gaysia:

Is anyone still going to Amsterdam tomorrow?

I was about to pay for a bus journey from my city to the concert venue when I heard the concert was postponed. So my bus journey was cancelled. I might go to Amsterdam just for fun once but not tomorrow. :(

Fascination

BTW, just wondering, we were talking about a meeting here a few days ago and I noticed that there’s like three members from Friesland, 1? from Groningen, two from Drenthe. Maybe we could meet up next month in Groningen if everyone’s interested. I don’t know. It sounds fun. :giggle:

Magneto
7 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

BTW, just wondering, we were talking about a meeting here a few days ago and I noticed that there’s like three members from Friesland, 1? from Groningen, two from Drenthe. Maybe we could meet up next month in Groningen if everyone’s interested. I don’t know. It sounds fun. :giggle:

Yeah, I'm in. Somebody make a thread so we can continue there. #DutchMonsterMeetUp

Free my mind

LittleMonster20

I really wonder which date the show will take place in next year?I think in February or March(Grammy's are in January)

Tomorrow will be an emotional day😔

Archived