💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Zurich, Switzerland - February 11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

I am also going alone to Zurich to see Gaga!

If anyone wants to meet up for some pre-partying I would definitively be up for that!  :classy:

I am the wind and hurricane, the stormy sky and rain

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stadtbear

The night before there is "HEAVEN DRAG RACE"at Plazaclub in Zurich. With a show by Detox from Rupauls Race. So if some of you are there, let each other know! 

And on Sunday i think the weather is going to be nice. So we can do prepartying while waiting at Hallenstadion 😍 cant wait!!!

beboskoukla

soooooo happpy the wait is over in a few days!!!!!! MAKE ZÜRICH GAGA AGAIN :P <3 <3 <3 <3 

i hope to see some of u guys! i am going with my sister :D 
do you know if DJWS is comin to zh to open ?

xoxo, Katarina

SwissMonster

They added seating Tickets in all categories :classy:

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

On 25/8/2017 at 0:15 AM, Capitaan said:

I think the best is to stand by the mainstage.. at the end when she plays MR going to that stage. After that running outside and wait at the backstage entrance where the artists enter/leave the hallenstadion. And then go to her hotel the next day đŸ˜‚đŸ€—đŸ˜‚

So stand by the MainStage the whole concert or just at the end? :)
I don't know if it's really possible to move around..

On 29/8/2017 at 11:22 AM, Capitaan said:

The night before there is "HEAVEN DRAG RACE"at Plazaclub in Zurich. With a show by Detox from Rupauls Race. So if some of you are there, let each other know! 

And on Sunday i think the weather is going to be nice. So we can do prepartying while waiting at Hallenstadion 😍 cant wait!!!

I really want to come & see Detox but I'm living far away from Zurich & I don't have any option to go back to my apartment & to go back to Zurich to see Gaga <3 

On 30/8/2017 at 11:22 PM, beboskoukla said:

soooooo happpy the wait is over in a few days!!!!!! MAKE ZÜRICH GAGA AGAIN :P <3 <3 <3 <3 

i hope to see some of u guys! i am going with my sister :D 
do you know if DJWS is comin to zh to open ?

I hope he's coming! 

On 1/9/2017 at 7:04 PM, Nicola Kallenberg said:

They added seating Tickets in all categories :classy:

Why isn't it sold out? :/

SwissMonster
7 hours ago, MrBlue said:

I hope he's coming! 

Why isn't it sold out? :/

Probably some people gave it back Idk... But there are just a few... Its praticaly sold out :trollga:

Stadtbear
10 hours ago, MrBlue said:

So stand by the MainStage the whole concert or just at the end? :)
I don't know if it's really possible to move around..

Yes. I will be at the mainstage. And at the end im going to the b stage.. my bf waiting there and getting a free spot in the first row when she plays MR 😃 planned everything :kara:

Stadtbear
2 hours ago, Nicola Kallenberg said:

Probably some people gave it back Idk... But there are just a few... Its praticaly sold out :trollga:

Yes. These people who didnt paied i think. For the "soldout" show of The Weeknd we get some tickets one day before the concert at Hallestadion :staymad:

Stadtbear
10 hours ago, MrBlue said:

I really want to come & see Detox but I'm living far away from Zurich & I don't have any option to go back to my apartment & to go back to Zurich to see Gaga <3 

You have thee option to go at Heaven club after Detox.. its till morning at 7 or 8 and then go directly to Hallenstadion :stalkga:

DeanSummer

I am hoping for a supportive crowd: I will "waste" my CTM package to get to the front at the piano stage because I am dreaming of Gaga to hug my best friend (better described in the attached thread)

With CTM we could be in the first rows so I hope this risk pays off : Not for me - for my angel 

Xo

DS

SwissMonster

@DeanSummer don't give up... she begun Reading fan letters at her Last Show !!! So i think she will do it at every Show. And its not a waste... Gaga at the piano is ICONIC

Hello fellow hunties :gaysia: I'm flying in to this show from Sweden by myself. I have CTM package and would really appreciate if I could join anyone while lining up etc. since it would be kinda boring to wait outside the venue all day just by myself :selena: I'm really nice I promise :sis:

Archived