💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Miracle

I'm not going to Barcelona, I've got (partly) a refund for the apartment I booked and I wasn't going by plane anyway.  I wanted to go to Barcelona but I need to save for the rescheduled show, even though I think it may not be happening in the end.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be nice to see the documentary together. It's gonna be released just before the concerts. I'm talking with more people on a facebook group about this :)

MonsterOfSpain

I don't know what to do... I can only get a partial refund of my appartment and if I don't go I'll lose the money from the plane and the rest of it... But if I go I won't be able to go back when the shows are rescheduled... I don't even know what to do, and I barely have one day to decide it :( So sad that this is happening, sad for her and for all of us.

Jeremy Mifsud
18 minutes ago, iandunham said:

Would be nice to see the documentary together. It's gonna be released just before the concerts. I'm talking with more people on a facebook group about this :)

I would love to watch it with monsters!! 

iAstroLeo
2 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I don't know what to do... I can only get a partial refund of my appartment and if I don't go I'll lose the money from the plane and the rest of it... But if I go I won't be able to go back when the shows are rescheduled... I don't even know what to do, and I barely have one day to decide it :( So sad that this is happening, sad for her and for all of us.

Might as well go and enjoy yourself, Barcelona is beautiful! I'm in the same situation :cryga: 

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, iAstroLeo said:

Might as well go and enjoy yourself, Barcelona is beautiful! I'm in the same situation :cryga: 

But if I go now I won't be able to go later when she reschedules it... jdfjdksksjdjddjs I'm having an emotional breakdiwn omg

iAstroLeo
Just now, MonsterOfSpain said:

But if I go now I won't be able to go later when she reschedules it... jdfjdksksjdjddjs I'm having an emotional breakdiwn omg

But you're about to lose a whole bunch of money :shrug: 

Jeremy Mifsud
1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I know I won't be able to see gaga. whenever she's going to reschedule it, I will be busy, and I am not willing to pay more money for that anyways. I love gaga to death, and I would want to see her perform one day, but I'm not going to sacrifice myself for it. Instead, i'll just be travelling alone and take it as an experience to grow as a person and become more independent, and hopefully one day I will have a chance to see her. If i don't, her spirit still lives within my heart <3 There's no reason to waste so much money and stay at home

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, iAstroLeo said:

But you're about to lose a whole bunch of money :shrug: 

80 from the plane and 50 from the appartment. It's a lot anyway but idk. I'll have to chill and think carefully in the next hours. I honestly didn't think she would cancel, I'm speechless

iAstroLeo

I'm shook tbh, dreaming of something that suddenly becomes cancelled and you won't get the chance to experience what you've been dreaming for months :cryga: 

Jeremy Mifsud
1 minute ago, iAstroLeo said:

I'm shook tbh, dreaming of something that suddenly becomes cancelled and you won't get the chance to experience what you've been dreaming for months :cryga: 

I've been a little monster since 2009 and booked my tickets, planes, accommodation in February. all of a sudden, everything changes! it's rough but that's life. :( 

MonsterOfSpain

My friend and I decided to cancel... I lost 120€, if she had said it before Saturday I would've gotten a total refund of my appartment, but oh well, it's just money I guess. We rather go and try see her again when she reschedules it. I still hope I get to see this amazing tour live :ohno: Now I only pray for Gaga's health and wish her a quick recover. See you soon Joanne World Tour, and beautiful Barcelona :heart:

JoanneMonster

If any of you guys has traveled to Barcelona and is there already, enjoy the city, its beautiful. If you miss gaga you should go to Passeig de Gracia, theres a big poster on a building with the GagaxTudor image... something is something:toofunny:

I See You

2 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

If any of you guys has traveled to Barcelona and is there already, enjoy the city, its beautiful. If you miss gaga you should go to Passeig de Gracia, theres a big poster on a building with the GagaxTudor image... something is something:toofunny:

I am going to arrive later tonight with my boyfriend. Tbh I am still bitter af cause I made this whole trip for the show :toofunny: :duck:. Would u recommend any clubs or bars that play her music?

COME ON GAYS!!

JoanneMonster
4 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

I am going to arrive later tonight with my boyfriend. Tbh I am still bitter af cause I made this whole trip for the show :toofunny: :duck:. Would u recommend any clubs or bars that play her music?

Thursday and Friday there was an  afterparty (wich is still happening) called lady tanga, look that up.

And if you are going to bcn you cant miss La Sagrada Familia, Montjuic (literally 1 minte away from the arena where gaga was going to perform and my favorite thing in the city. Dont go there during daytime, go when its dark, youll see why), passeig de gacia, las ramblas, gracia.

I See You

Archived