Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

MarryTheNight91
2 hours ago, Allison M said:

I did CTM for both shows. I can't get there until like 5pm and didn't want to be nearly the last person on the floor :cryga: Especially not know what the stage is like :cryga: 

I wonder why it was so much easier this time? i pulled it up twice without a problem. 

See you all both nights!! 

The show was only announced yesterday so I think many just didn't know about it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUYS I JUST GOT THE COME TO MAMA PACKAGE AND I DONT HAVE A PRESALE CODE AND TIX ARENT SUPPOSED TO GO ON SALE TIL THE 17TH GO ORDER YOUR TICKETS NOW. HOW

Allison M
15 minutes ago, Bae said:

GUYS I JUST GOT THE COME TO MAMA PACKAGE AND I DONT HAVE A PRESALE CODE AND TIX ARENT SUPPOSED TO GO ON SALE TIL THE 17TH GO ORDER YOUR TICKETS NOW. HOW

:toofunny: a presale was today and you don't need a code for the packages

BUT YAAASSSS see you there!! 
I'm so excited to meet everyone! :cryga: Are any of you close by? I'll be living in Bucks County if any of you are close! I need friends :cryga: 

1 hour ago, Allison M said:

I'm so excited to meet everyone! :cryga: Are any of you close by? I'll be living in Bucks County if any of you are close! I need friends :cryga: 

oh LOL! I can't wait to meet everyone!!!! Seriously I am so ****ing excited! My first Gaga show <3

I didnt know that the packages were available the whole time, so I called the Wells Fargo Center just to make sure it wasn't a glitch or something :rip: I'll be staying at a run down motel in Philly unless I can find a nicer hotel for a good price downtown. :gaycat:

Hey I'm from outside the US planning to travel for both shows, can you give me the link to buy tickets on pre-sale now for the show on the 11th? is there any code for the pre-sale?

because i'm opening the link in wells fargo center page and lg.com and it's broken to me :(

1 hour ago, Bae said:

can you give me the link to buy? seems broken to me (the lg.com one)

15 minutes ago, pavastian said:

Hey I'm from outside the US planning to travel for both shows, can you give me the link to buy tickets on pre-sale now for the show on the 11th? is there any code for the pre-sale?

because i'm opening the link in wells fargo center page and lg.com and it's broken to me :(

normal GA and seated tickets aren't on sale yet and I think the pre-sale is over, but you can buy the special packages right now here:

http://ev15.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=LGG&linkID=global-wachovia&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=&RSRC=WEB_VEN&RDAT=EventPage&_ga=1.44876260.1546908439.1487107447

23 minutes ago, Bae said:

normal GA and seated tickets aren't on sale yet and I think the pre-sale is over, but you can buy the special packages right now here:

http://ev15.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=LGG&linkID=global-wachovia&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=&RSRC=WEB_VEN&RDAT=EventPage&_ga=1.44876260.1546908439.1487107447

that link seems broken to me, doesn't to you?

3 minutes ago, pavastian said:

that link seems broken to me, doesn't to you?

It's not broken for me. It may be because you are international. If you call customer service at the Wells Fargo Center at (215) 609-1300, they will be able to help you, if you are able to make international calls. I hope I helped a little :unicorn:

Just now, Bae said:

It's not broken for me. It may be because you are international. If you call customer service at the Wells Fargo Center at (215) 609-1300, they will be able to help you, if you are able to make international calls. I hope I helped a little :unicorn:

Of course you did, thank you so much! 

I got tickets to the Monday 9/11 show during the Citi Pre-Sale on Tuesday. I had a friend who was gracious enough to let me use their Citi card to get in on the early tickets. So very excited. Will be heading there with two other friends who are both "Gaga Concert Virgins" so they are going to be in for a treat. :-)

shoful
On 2/14/2017 at 3:27 PM, Allison M said:

I live in Bucks!!!

I got CTM for the show on the 10th and just GA for the 11th. Im so pumped for this concert

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived