๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

The last date of the first American leg of the tour takes Gaga to Philly. Discuss this show below.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

I'm from STL and usually go to Midwest shows, but I'll be moving to PA in May. So this will be my show now! I don't know anyone there so hopefully I can meet people!ย 

Looking forward to the show and meeting new people! Trying to decide if I should get just GA or a package.

It's kinda nice it's the last show of the 1st NA leg. That way any kinks get worked out and we can see where we would like to stand based on the other shows ๐Ÿ˜Š

brennan731

I am planning on going to this show. I may go to the D.C. show as well, but this is the one I am aiming for the most. Wish I had the money for meet and greet but I am probably going to get the GA package. I had the Little Monster Zone package for the ArtRave tour and worked out amazing. I even met Cynthia before they let standard ticket holders in.

Prismatic

Philly being the last show for the first leg :giveup:ย Yasss mama. I hope for the m&g people will get individual pictures than group. 1k+ and its a group photo is tragic.ย 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Allison M
26 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Philly being the last show for the first leg :giveup:ย Yasss mama. I hope for the m&g people will get individual pictures than group. 1k+ and its a group photo is tragic.ย 

Yeah that's pretty shitty. I'm nsure she will still do individual pictures though. It's Gags, ya know? I just want to meet her :giveup:

How much exactly was it? And how much is the Early entry one?

Allison M
Just now, MJHolland said:

I live in DC but I'm so impatient for this tour that I might go to this one hahaย :ladyhaha:

A couple are going to both! If I have the funds I'd love to do that! Maybe we can get a pretty solid group to go to both together.ย :awesome:

MJHolland
Just now, Allison M said:

A couple are going to both! If I have the funds I'd love to do that! Maybe we can get a pretty solid group to go to both together.ย :awesome:

Yeah I'd love to do both because I love the experience of seeing a concert in your hometown, ya know? When like the artist screams your town name, etc. (Like when Adele did Hometown Glory on tour here it was really touching)

ย 

Allison M
10 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Yeah I'd love to do both because I love the experience of seeing a concert in your hometown, ya know? When like the artist screams your town name, etc. (Like when Adele did Hometown Glory on tour here it was really touching)

ย 

Yeah, that's why I'm a bit upset that I can't be in STL for that date, but it's okay! This will be a good way to meet people in the area. I literally don't know anyone except my boyfriend and his family there.ย :wtfga:

Prismatic
1 hour ago, Allison M said:

Yeah that's pretty shitty. I'm nsure she will still do individual pictures though. It's Gags, ya know? I just want to meet her

How much exactly was it? And how much is the Early entry one?

That's what I'm trying to convince myself to get the package hahaga.ย 

For euro, it cost 1150, so I guess around 1,200$ for US m&g and the early entry should be around 275 to 300$.ย 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Matty will be at this show again, hopefully I'm not sh!tย faced and rolling this time (if anyone remembers my drunk ass from artRave)

Might go to this one too, 9/11 is my birthday so it's a possibility. Dumb question but is the walk from like citizens bank park to the venue safe? I don't have a car so I'm apprehensive ill get mugged or something and there's a hotel right thereย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Allison M
2 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Might go to this one too, 9/11 is my birthday so it's a possibility. Dumb question but is the walk from like citizens bank park to the venue safe? I don't have a car so I'm apprehensive ill get mugged or something and there's a hotel right thereย 

I forgot you're close to this one! I take it your for sure going to St. Paul, MN?ย 

5 minutes ago, Allison M said:

I forgot you're close to this one! I take it your for sure going to St. Paul, MN?ย 

I do have that week off from work so I'm seeing if I can swing it financially. Crunching numbers tonight :)

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Allison M
1 minute ago, Zilla said:

I do have that week off from work so I'm seeing if I can swing it financially. Crunching numbers tonight :)

I'd love to go to St. Paul again or my hometown STL but $$$ and i'm going to be in a pretty strict school program and can't take the time offย :noparty:ย but i'm excited to meet more Gaga fans!

Hopefully it works out so you can do both!

Archived