Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: New York, NY - August 28, 29

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Decodekid
14 hours ago, xrtpxp said:

and also can we bring portable chargers ?

no clue

Im Harol don't tell anyone

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Decodekid

could someone help me out please, what is that grey square in front of the stage, is that supposed to be part of the stage or what? I'm confused

tumblr_otcv4d3D6c1th1a7ao1_500.png

Jrberish
On 7/19/2017 at 4:49 PM, Decodekid said:

could someone help me out please, what is that grey square in front of the stage, is that supposed to be part of the stage or what? I'm confused

tumblr_otcv4d3D6c1th1a7ao1_500.png

I just asked that same question!! I'm guessing it's part of the stage because the stadium shows have that exact same thing 

jack berish

Decodekid

how likely is it for the stage to be changed for our show :cryga:

BoomKack

Can anyone suggest a sensible time to be leaving Manhattan for this? I understand there's the Tennis on so it'll be busy, but I can't work out how early I'll have to be :sweat:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

So after seeing the stage ....is anyone going to this show concerned we may be getting something entirely different? Everything Gaga does is amazing but I'll be sad if her hometown doesn't get to see the full experience she designed for the arenas 

Born To Slay
3 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

So after seeing the stage ....is anyone going to this show concerned we may be getting something entirely different? Everything Gaga does is amazing but I'll be sad if her hometown doesn't get to see the full experience she designed for the arenas 

I'm concerned as well. But maybe Gaga has an idea of how to use the bridges for stadium dates. 

Well find out when she does her San Francisco show

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 8/2/2017 at 6:24 PM, Born To Slay said:

I'm concerned as well. But maybe Gaga has an idea of how to use the bridges for stadium dates. 

Well find out when she does her San Francisco show

I sure hope so! I live in NJ so the closest option for an arena is the Philly shows and I may go alone after I go to the Citi show lmao I really wanna experience that stage set up. It's beautiful. 

On 2/6/2017 at 5:51 AM, Marjol said:

Gaga is coming home! Discuss this stop on her world tour below.

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour.jpg.66dedb3d

Hi Monsters,

I have 2 solo tickets for 29th! One is on Sec A6 Row 17 Seat 28, face value $305. 

Second one is on Sec 513 Row 3 Seat 12. Again selling at a face value $62.

I'm travelling overseas, next week due to work and won't be able to make it to the show, damn! Let me know if you're interested. 

thanks,

bahar

KleinGa
56 minutes ago, Bahar said:

Hi Monsters,

I have 2 solo tickets for 29th! One is on Sec A6 Row 17 Seat 28, face value $305. 

Second one is on Sec 513 Row 3 Seat 12. Again selling at a face value $62.

I'm travelling overseas, next week due to work and won't be able to make it to the show, damn! Let me know if you're interested. 

thanks,

bahar

IM INTERESTED!!! 

ErickSlayyy

So guys I'm really concerned with the seating. Is section 105 really close to the stage? This is my first Gaga concert that I'm going to since it was always sold out and I didn't know how to use these ticket sites when I was younger. I always had bad luck with Gaga when it came to her tours. But now I'm finally gonna go to this tour, Hallelujer!!! I'm also stressed about how the stage is going to be like in the stadiums, Gaga stresses me lmfaogiphy.gif

why is it that on ticketmaster you can't buy tix on map for the aug 29th show? You're able to do so for the 28th concert so idk why it wouldn't be available for the 29th 

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour-flushing-new-york-08-29-2017/event/1D0052476DB40A3B?artistid=1249444&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=artist_msg-0_1D0052476DB40A3B#efeat4212 

Archived