Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - August 8th and 9th 2017

Schwerk

Featured Posts

CTM WE got there at 4:45. Everything was fine. For anyone with swiping credit card headaches. Take your confirmation email, ID and credit card to the Box Office. They will give you a hard ticket to use for GA. same goes for seated tickets. GO TO THE BOX OFFICE! 

Everywhere on the floor was great. We waited for hours once admitted inside. Do yourself a favor and sit down as soon as you get in.

i left my cell in the restroom. Left the front got it.. then walked up to the piano stage and watched the rest of the concert.. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ozymandiyaass said:

Anyone know if I can bring a vape pen through security with no issues? 

There were plent of pole smoking. There are metal detectors. 

2 hours ago, Tavo Luno said:

For the people who are there, is it full ? What time should I head out ! I don't want to go out and be standing in line for 3 hours lmao

You don't have to. The FORUM is a small venue, compared to others in Los Angeles. Having four stages spread out on the floor gives everyone an opportunity to be up close.. All GA TICKETS ARE GREAT! If you have any concerns about the credit card entry, go straight to the box office. 

2 hours ago, Shipper said:

NEXT time I will be in GA too. Come to Mama package was sold out when I was buying it and got the seated Dancing in Circles package instead.  

Now i am waiting for my collectible laminate.  Im expecting it to look like it's worth $5 or something. :derpga:

CTM - totally not necessary..  WORST VIP TREATMENT EVER. The staff at SLOTIX - was useless and almost ruined the night for me.. I had both CTM & GA tickets on my card. 

all the Ga come in right after. So everyone waits on the floor for hours.. Like sardines ( the GA were sweaty sardines, from standing outside all day) smashed in the very front. After 30 minutes my group decided to sit down and wait.

next time I would definitely buy seated front row seats. 

Daenerys
34 minutes ago, Kablan said:

CTM - totally not necessary..  WORST VIP TREATMENT EVER. The staff at SLOTIX - was useless and almost ruined the night for me.. I had both CTM & GA tickets on my card. 

all the Ga come in right after. So everyone waits on the floor for hours.. Like sardines ( the GA were sweaty sardines, from standing outside all day) smashed in the very front. After 30 minutes my group decided to sit down and wait.

next time I would definitely buy seated front row seats. 

Yeah I had CTM and was really irritated that 

The "early entry" was us waiting in a hallway until 630 when the GA doors opened to be let in. 

Like, we basically paid $300 for the merchandise and that's it. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Young Pancake

Did anyone had problems with sitted tickets? I printed mine out but I'm freaking out cause my mom got them for me.

15 minutes ago, Young Pancake said:

Did anyone had problems with sitted tickets? I printed mine out but I'm freaking out cause my mom got them for me.

If it is credit card swipe. you have to have an email from the card company authorizing you as a signer,  and a photocopy of your and your moms I'd.. and the card. 

35 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Yeah I had CTM and was really irritated that 

The "early entry" was us waiting in a hallway until 630 when the GA doors opened to be let in. 

Like, we basically paid $300 for the merchandise and that's it. 

Such bull.

Gaga was amazing, the forum staff awesome!

Ticketmasters and Slotix (the VIP sub-contractors... and I do men SUB) A JOKE.. not a funny one. 

Go to the box office for any ticket concerns, any questions! 

21 minutes ago, Young Pancake said:

If you have printed tickets you are fine. Just incase have your mom text you a picture of her drives license. DON't wait outside. Get there by 7:30 8pm and you will still have time to use the restroom. 

@Pancakes  SEATED TICKETS!!! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE AN AMAZING TIME!!!

Teal Ambition

People going in

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived