💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - August 8th and 9th 2017

Schwerk

Featured Posts

On 6/26/2017 at 6:32 PM, hoeslay said:

So now that the show is a few weeks away - I have Come to Mama for the first night Aug 8th so if anyone wants to line up with me that'd be great because I'm very much terrified of going alone. :)

I have 2 CTM tix and 2 GA. Both are on my card. I tried to get Ticketmaster to clarify what I should do. No luck yet. I need to bring everyone in with me..? @hoeslay sure you could meet up with us. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robin Wivell

Has anyone gotten details on their CTM package? When I bought mine the confirmation said we would get an email prior to the show. 

hoeslay
3 hours ago, Robin Wivell said:

Has anyone gotten details on their CTM package? When I bought mine the confirmation said we would get an email prior to the show. 

Never had VIP for Gaga before but for shows I HAVE had VIP for I've gotten the email typically 2 days or so before the show

NIghtmareElm

Questions:

Someone I hate is going to the same show as me.  He has a GA ticket.  I'm not in the GA section.  I hope I do not bump into him.  Does GA usually go in first? 

What time should I be at The Forum? I'll be hitting up the beach on the same day before the concert.  Probably Santa Monica Beach.  I want to be inside the venue 90 minutes before the show starts.  I think she goes on at 7:30.  Trying to beat the long lines at security.  Was almost late for the last concert I went to because of the slow long lines for security check.  What time should I leave? Not used to LA traffic.   I'll be taking an Uber.  So I won't have to worry about parking.  

Merryem

Hey guys! I'll be at the August 8th showing and got two GA seats, for me and my friend. I want to be IN THE FRONT absolutely, so what time do you think is suitable to get there? I'm thinking early the day of but because it's LA, should I arrive the night previous and just camp out? It's my first time doing GA but my 3rd Gaga concert overall so I'm very excited. Plus it's on my birthday so I'm super super pumped!!!! Any insight would be appreciated and can't wait to see you all there!!

hoeslay
4 minutes ago, Merryem said:

Hey guys! I'll be at the August 8th showing and got two GA seats, for me and my friend. I want to be IN THE FRONT absolutely, so what time do you think is suitable to get there? I'm thinking early the day of but because it's LA, should I arrive the night previous and just camp out? It's my first time doing GA but my 3rd Gaga concert overall so I'm very excited. Plus it's on my birthday so I'm super super pumped!!!! Any insight would be appreciated and can't wait to see you all there!!

I wouldn't camp out TOO early if you don't have Come to Mama because that's gonna be a good maybe 200 people going in before you regardless of what time they get there. Not to sound harsh in any way just a head's up. I'd say get there the morning of the show

crackpoppodcast

Hey everyone! So I have an extra GA ticket for the 9th and I'm trying to sell it! My friend backed out last minute and I'm super bummed about it. I bought it for $111 so I'm looking for whatever the best offer I can get is! Please email me as I'm only on mobile and the messaging on here isn't great. My email is [email protected]! 

hoeslay

I am suddenly inspired to, like Vancouver, also make auntRAVE wristbands omg. I know I def won't be first in line but do you think it'd be a good idea to take wristbands so we can take track of the order of the line(s)? I've done it before but at smaller shows like Halsey where I'm the first in line and was actually able to keep stuff organized. 

Daenerys
On 7/28/2017 at 6:01 AM, Kablan said:

I have 2 CTM tix and 2 GA. Both are on my card. I tried to get Ticketmaster to clarify what I should do. No luck yet. I need to bring everyone in with me..? @hoeslay sure you could meet up with us. 

Everyone in your party has to go in with you because once you're in the Venue you can't come back out. So if you have CTM you can get in early but your other regular GA tickets are screwed. 

My best friend got GA cause she didn't make the CTM package in time so I'm sacrificing my early entry to wait with her! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Seeing that other people are also going alone makes me feel less anxious like I guess it's not that uncommon. It's gonna be my first concert ever too phew. Uber sounds like a great idea.

ChicaSkas

I am soooo amped for the 8th omg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
Just now, hoeslay said:

Me too!!! I hope I see you miss Chica

ONCE AGAIN - If anyone sees me feel free to say hi I might have waters or something 

instagram.com/_hoeslay/ for reference on what i look like (i hate myself lmao) 

you are in the WRONG COMMUNITY TO BE HATING YOURSELF ILL HAVE YOU KNOW :hug:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

hoeslay
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

you are in the WRONG COMMUNITY TO BE HATING YOURSELF ILL HAVE YOU KNOW :hug:

I meant it kinda jokingly but then again i'm always self depricating and you're 100% right sis :hug:

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, hoeslay said:

I meant it kinda jokingly but then again i'm always self depricating and you're 100% right sis :hug:

here, have a remix :hug:

https://youtu.be/LW0C-H3eU-k

Archived