Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hilary Duff - BIBO Rate (SUBMIT)

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

TeenIdle
9 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

wait girl... I'm hosting a results ceremony on Saturday too... :oprah: for what album?

The Family Jewels. I can do it on Sunday tho.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood
Just now, TeenIdle said:

The Family Jewels. I can do it on Sunday tho.

no it's fine, i can do it sunday, i need more time to prepare anyways :madge: I'm doing the Pinkprint :lolly:

7 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

no it's fine, i can do it sunday, i need more time to prepare anyways :madge: I'm doing the Pinkprint :lolly:

You should tag everyone now to let them know when the results are, so they'll be prepared.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Saint Hollywood
4 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

You should tag everyone now to let them know when the results are, so they'll be prepared.

i already did in my Pinkprint thread :lolly:

1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

i already did in my Pinkprint thread :lolly:

You tagged us when the submissions closed, but not when you announced the results date. I'm not sure everyone saw that. And didn't you just say you were going to change the date to Sunday? :ladyhaha:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Saint Hollywood
3 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

You tagged us when the submissions closed, but not when you announced the results date. I'm not sure everyone saw that. And didn't you just say you were going to change the date to Sunday? :ladyhaha:

Oh you're right :neyde: I'll go fix that :sharon:

BuzzcutSeason
On 2/16/2017 at 3:33 PM, petedagrk said:

Is this cancelled :nails:

Yes, I think so. We never got more than 6 people so it seems like a bit of a lost cause.

:toofunny:

35 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Yes, I think so. We never got more than 6 people so it seems like a bit of a lost cause.

:toofunny:

Well I only got 7 for Shawn Mendes but I did a results anyway lol

blackpink

I hope this isn't cancelled, I forgot about this one :rip: 

This album is perfection though. My Kind, One in A Million, Brave Heart, Tattoe and Lies are absolute BOPS. 

On 2/18/2017 at 4:26 PM, Dolce Vita said:

I hope this isn't cancelled, I forgot about this one :rip: 

This album is perfection though. My Kind, One in A Million, Brave Heart, Tattoe and Lies are absolute BOPS. 

I think it is cancelled.  OP said he thinks so.  Idk but maybe if you submit it will add 1 more lol

Archived