💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Radio station calls Joanne a flop

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers
5 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Fuxck them tbh. Never listening to them again. I may or may not drop a tweet against them tonight

You're from toronto right? ugh i just cringe at roz and mocha

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

But to say she shouldn't even tour? Who are they? :madge: The SB is gonna give a boost, it helped Katy's tour a lot as well.

Ok they were rude and I agree now. She can tour and she will tour in arenas. I agree with you here. 

Emigrante

But Joanne didn't "flop" (I hate this whole ridiculous slang). It performed well. Album sold a lot of copies, no matter if it has hit single or not. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Shoop said:

They don't even play her songs tho.

wnIaRyJ.gif?noredirect

that's what I'm going to say

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Fame IV
Just now, donthatemeplss said:

My username has nothing to do with anything in this situation. And it's nit even dont come for me please - it's don't hate me please. 

Now to answer you: #1 or no #1 it floped. #1 album doesn't mean anything. And I will say it again - it floped. 

Ok, but I will hate you or whatever and repeat: Joanne is NOT a flop. 

A Star is Born ⭐

imwoahvicky
3 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

Now to answer you: #1 or no #1 it floped. #1 album doesn't mean anything. And I will say it again - it floped. 

Rebel Heart went #1 but it fell off the charts and diminished in sales not too long after and was considered a flop :sweat: 

Joanne is a flop album sales aside, let's not be delulu please. She's flopping streaming wise, single wise, and her video views are at an all-time low when it comes to PI and MR :awkney: 

all of this chatter about how radio is neglecting MR I find quite invalid. no one wants to listen to the song thus they arent playing it :flop:

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Sepsami
1 minute ago, donthatemeplss said:

Gurl people are not watching SB cuz of Lady Gaga. That's actually a football game. You know? 

The ratings are always higher during halftime than the actual game. :interestinga: It's definitely something people tune in for. And Lady Gaga is still a notorious name, people will at least be curious to see what she does. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Same DNA said:

Ok, but I will hate you or whatever and repeat: Joanne is NOT a flop. 

K do you. I don't hate you cuz I don't care what you think tbh. I have no reason to hate you. 

Eightpop

that's why she needs to go back to creating BOPS:lolly:

but yeah idgaf what they think Joanne is great even though it's a flop.

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

But Joanne didn't "flop" (I hate this whole ridiculous slang). It performed well. Album sold a lot of copies, no matter if it has hit single or not. 

That's probably what they mean, because it didn't have a 'hit', but it irks me when people talk about 'flopping' without even knowing any sales or w/e :madge:

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Rebel Heart went #1 but it fell off the charts and diminished in sales not too long after and was considered a flop :sweat: 

Joanne is a flop album sales aside, let's not be delulu please. She's flopping streaming wise, single wise, and her video views are at an all-time low when it comes to PI and MR :awkney: 

all of this chatter about how radio is neglecting MR I find quite invalid. no one wants to listen to the song thus they arent playing it :flop:

True! 

Sure they have a point about the fact she cannot fill stadiums (I mean of course).

But Gaga can still fill arenas! idk why they are telling her to not tour at all...that was just rude. 

It seems the only way she can shut the GP, radio, critics, haters up is if she FINALLY has another hit song but i don't think that will happen.

People do not care for album statistics anymore or something...

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Joanne is a flop album sales aside, let's not be delulu please.

She's selling close to DW and ANTi and those albums had hits and were released longer :neyde:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Dorothy Gale

I disagree, Joanne has performed okay, but Gaga desperately needs a hit. If Gaga doesn't get a hit off Joanne I'm scared for her future as a pop artist. 

Archived