💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Mother Monster story

Cailleach

Featured Posts

Cailleach

Can someone explain the plot of the story of Mother Monster that starts in BTW and continues in the BTWB please?:huh:bornthiswaymusicvideo.gif

That's not very born this way of you

Thomas P

GOAT alien born territory in space, where gaga gave birth to a race free of evil and hate. But then another birth happened, and evil was created. Then TBTWB, Gaga is a space renegade on GOAT, and she escapes so the entire concert that floating bitch is trying to kill her.

EDIT the video is supposed to be some social comentation on our world. She's so pretentious in all the right ways :kara:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
1 minute ago, DoWhatYouWant said:

Just some crazy **** she thought of whilst high

Ya this is a better explanation than mine.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
4 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

GOTE is an alien born territory in space, where gaga gave birth to a race free of evil and hate. But then another birth happened, and evil was created. Then TBTWB, Gaga is a space renegade on GOTE, and she escapes so the entire concert that floating bitch is trying to kill her.

EDIT the video is supposed to be some social comentation on our world. She's so pretentious in all the right ways :kara:

Its G.O.A.T. 

Government Owned Alien Territory .

71X9zEkJX-L._SX522_.jpg 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Thomas P
Just now, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Its G.O.A.T. 

Government Owned Alien Territory .

71X9zEkJX-L._SX522_.jpg 

Omg my stupid phone did that!! I hate this stupid autocorrect!!!

Cailleach
20 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

GOAT alien born territory in space, where gaga gave birth to a race free of evil and hate. But then another birth happened, and evil was created. Then TBTWB, Gaga is a space renegade on GOAT, and she escapes so the entire concert that floating bitch is trying to kill her.

19 minutes ago, DoWhatYouWant said:

Just some crazy **** she thought of whilst high

Thank you all :hug:

That's not very born this way of you

Letmelivemylife

She gave birth to a race free from hate and judgement, which are her monsters. She gave "birth" to us to spread her message of love and positivity. Tbh I've been calling her mama even before mama monster became her nickname. She's been like a surrogate mama to me so "mama" just sorta stuck. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived