perfect illusion #12

chillin #12

here

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave
17 hours ago, NickARTPOP said:

Why are y'all ignoring the fact that she is working with an R&B producer? This thread was made yesterday and we see her working with country songwriter Dallas Davidson and R&B producer Brian Kennedy. But all the conversation seems to be meltdowns over David Davidson and not about how she is working with an R&B producer! Do What U Want is generally considered one of Gaga's best songs and is R&B and I have seen many people hope that she makes it in the future. So can we talk about the fact that she is possibly making R&B !? I for one an extremely excited, DWUW is one of my favorite Gaga songs and she could make incredible R&B.

Thank you for expressing exactly my thoughts, especially my thoughts when I made that thread!

I thought that was a great news to share but then I saw all the meltdowns. Everyone's entitled to have his own opinion (tbh, I would have had the same reaction of many people if I had read that she was going rap or smth like J&D) but anyway Gaga always remains herself, whatever style she chooses she always puts something typical of her in the song. She has that unique style that we all love (and that I can hear even in J&D, which I almost came to like, especially her part and the bridge).

This just to say that I was really happy to see her maybe (cuz we still do not know why she's working with them) going country, cuz I like listening to different types and kinds of music. And, as you said, dwuw is really great imo, so if she does more R&B I'm really happy with that!

Colourful

VOLANTIS
12 hours ago, Ooolong said:

I'm sure if she was aware of this she wouldn't be working with him. Gaga is very busy, I doubt she's staying in touch with sites like TMZ. I lurk on TMZ frequently and I didn't even remember this, so. 

She has a management team. I highly doubt they send her into working with people without at least a google search. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

RAMROD

:oprah:

Not the first time my faves are controversial persona inside and out.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Giorno Giovanna
19 hours ago, NickARTPOP said:

Why are y'all ignoring the fact that she is working with an R&B producer? This thread was made yesterday and we see her working with country songwriter Dallas Davidson and R&B producer Brian Kennedy. But all the conversation seems to be meltdowns over David Davidson and not about how she is working with an R&B producer! Do What U Want is generally considered one of Gaga's best songs and is R&B and I have seen many people hope that she makes it in the future. So can we talk about the fact that she is possibly making R&B !? I for one an extremely excited, DWUW is one of my favorite Gaga songs and she could make incredible R&B.

7677411.gif

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

BuzzcutSeason

Like an R&B producer is cool but if she gives the same husky-country vocals that are inspired by her country collaborators than it won't be too enjoyable.

Ooolong
3 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

She has a management team. I highly doubt they send her into working with people without at least a google search. 

I guess that's true but I feel like Gaga does a lot of the networking herself or through her collaborators, not necessarily her management :huh:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

bitchimtrying

She might not be working with them, they might have been in the studio next door and gone in for a photo.

There is nothing to worry about if Gaga is working with someone known in the R&B world, Gaga could do great with an album of this music genre and I would welcome it. It's when I see "country", that I get worried and shrink away from any persuasion on the subject.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

FrankGutz

she was working with M. Ronson known for his funk sound, Tame Impala with a pychodelic sound & Bloodpop with that tropic/electronic sound and we ended up with JOANNE :emma:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived