• Created
  • Last Reply
Tokyo Rose
1 minute ago, MrFameKills said:

No beyonce, no ratings 

That could have been Gaga, but she playin

rs7jLBp.gif

9 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

I don't really think it matters at all. The only thing that matters is what Gaga brings to the table. 

I think I'm literally going to cry if Gaga has that guitar in her hand for even a few seconds. 

I don't have a link to the interview, but I'm pretty sure she said she was rehearsing guitar in preparation for the performance. 

holy scheisse
2 hours ago, Sister said:

Makes zero sense. I guess it's just easy to throw any kind of blame at Trump, since he is an easy definition of HATE and just why not, it's in season. :nails: It all needs no reason.

maybe its just that people were too busy paying attention to politics this years to watch sports. i know my dad was watching news channels every night, for example, and he usually would be watching football or sports.

JustAnotherDay
2 hours ago, MrFameKills said:

No beyonce, no ratings 

The shows Beyonce were at have two of the worst ratings this decade :awkney:

was NickARTPOP

Edonis
9 hours ago, gagzus said:

The majority audience who watches the Super Bowl are bigoted straight men so I think the **** not.

The queen of gays better pull a stunt on them and open with Born This Way and have gay pride flags and everything 

That's not entirely true. For most people, whether they watch or enjoy the sport, the Super Bowl is pretty much an American tradition. 

But if they gays come out during BTW with the rainbow flag I'll fly into outer space from the slayage :cryga:

10 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

I shouldn't care but it's the haters that are gonna be the issue. They always look for the first thing to trash on her with and with 100+ million watchers, Gaga is going to get TRASHED with her barely passable live guitar playing skills. How about she be a musician with what she does best: piano, vocals, and keytar. She's an expert at them so why not show the world that? This is the ****ing Superbowl not a damn recital. Gaga's guitar playing skills, at this point in time, aren't presentable at a stage like this. Not a chance. That guitar shouldn't even touch her hand. I don't mind her playing it at any other place. Just for the love of God, not the superbowl.

That's my problem with the guitar.

Also she's been using it as a prop, with awkward choreo

giphy.gif

ezgif-2173768360.gif

Please don't do this on Super Bowl stage, Gags. :cryga: 

FreePalestine

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Girrr said:

I don't have a link to the interview, but I'm pretty sure she said she was rehearsing guitar in preparation for the performance. 

The interview I saw where she said that, or Ronson said that she was rehearsing for the tour.

58 minutes ago, lego said:

Also she's been using it as a prop, with awkward choreo

giphy.gif

ezgif-2173768360.gif

Please don't do this on Super Bowl stage, Gags. :cryga: 

Glad you agree with me. It just doesn't look right. She needs to drop it and practice more first. It looks forced in my opinion

Rudz Xinc

I don't think she will break Katy's record
Because Katy's was on her peak during her SB, unlike Joanne :madge:

Look at those clowns

13 hours ago, Thomas P said:

All I can say is

-Shocked-GIF-2015.gif

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

MrFameKills
4 hours ago, NickARTPOP said:

The shows Beyonce were at have two of the worst ratings this decade :awkney:

Y'all know sarcasm?

JOTgM3e.gif

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Jigglygoth
14 hours ago, dancergaga said:

Trump ha curse skull_zpsksni5fmm.gif 

The orange curse is real :air:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Helxig

They said that views are down because people are using streaming devices but... those people are still watching...?

I think it will be fine. And if it goes to crap, then hey, Gaga got in before that at least lol.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived