Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
funny

Gaga Never Ending SB Perfomance Game

funny

Featured Posts

Vodka   Paws Up 3,512
Vodka

Heeeeerree we go! 

Let's get a kinda mad lib sorta game going on. So basically just write a brief description of what you'd want a part of a figurative Super Bowl performance to be like. Rules are: you can only choose ONE song for Gaga to perform (released or unreleased, collabs welcome :hor:) and how she does it, only for the next user to continue from where the last user left off. Be creative as you like. I'll start. 

The stadium roared with pent anticipation. Thunder had crashed, and lightning struck. The spotlights had fallen out from below and glistened in the rain. Lights out. The stadium seats then began to rush and glow, colors red white and blue. Out from a jet plane do we see Gaga jump out and parachute onto then mounted on a giant mechanical bull, with an ocean of wet cattlemen, arms like coral. She latches on. The intro for Diamond Heart plays and she's gyrating her cow boots off. What does she do next?? :excited2:

3oriO6aWPZiTqV6nAc.gif
 

Edited by Vodka
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FameGa   Paws Up 4,428
FameGa
7 minutes ago, Vodka said:

The stadium roared with pent anticipation. Thunder had crashed, and lightning struck. The spotlights had fallen out from below and glistened in the rain. Lights out. The stadium seat then begin to rush and glow, colors red white and blue. Out from a jet plane do we see Gaga jump out and parachute onto then mounted on a giant mechanical bull, with an ocean of wet cattlemen, arms like coral. She latches on. The intro for Diamond Heart plays and she's gyrating her cow boots off. What does she do next?? 

then after the DH outro, an invigorating smell filled the stadium. its gaga bbq fun feast party. out of the smoke, gaga was roaming the stage w/ her mechanical bull while Swine was playing. she's not singing though, she's just portraying a wide range of emotions as the backup singer sang "Swiiinneee, Swinneee".

after the swine interlude was over, ....

  • Like 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
He8MyHeart   Paws Up 5,032
He8MyHeart
14 minutes ago, Slave Blonde said:

then after the DH outro, an invigorating smell filled the stadium. its gaga bbq fun feast party. out of the smoke, gaga was roaming the stage w/ her mechanical bull while Swine was playing. she's not singing though, she's just portraying a wide range of emotions as the backup singer sang "Swiiinneee, Swinneee".

after the swine interlude was over, ....

A hundred waiters rush onto the stage. They hand deliver delicious bbq morsels to the masses. While this is happening, glitter falls from the sky and creates a cloud around Gaga. She uses this time to quickly change into her next outfit - a giant styrofoam finger topped off with a pink fingernail headpiece made by Philip Treacy. A hundred Asian 'nail technicians' run onto the stage and the hundred waiters return to the stage for MANiCUREs. Gaga belts out the opening lyrics of MANiCURE and then...

  • Like 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lily Cruz   Paws Up 1,587
Lily Cruz
36 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

A hundred waiters rush onto the stage. They hand deliver delicious bbq morsels to the masses. While this is happening, glitter falls from the sky and creates a cloud around Gaga. She uses this time to quickly change into her next outfit - a giant styrofoam finger topped off with a pink fingernail headpiece made by Philip Treacy. A hundred Asian 'nail technicians' run onto the stage and the hundred waiters return to the stage for MANiCUREs. Gaga belts out the opening lyrics of MANiCURE and then...

then the stage turns to darkout and was lighten up when the stage was changed into a runway and the models posed. They were wearing Versace, Victoria Secret and Alexander McQueen.  The instrumental turned into a really catchy beat and the lyrics We love designer was played for 6 times. Then Gaga was dressed in a very fashionable dress done by designer Natalie Germanotta, her sister.  The iconic blonde bangs wig was in her head. A person was rising above going down which is Katy Perry wearing a dress done by a Canadian designer and sang Fashion! with co singer Katy Perry and Katy herself sang one verse from Bad Romance.

 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jesus   Paws Up 229
Jesus

And then the whole stadium died from Katy's singing. The end.

  • Like 8

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hoeslay   Paws Up 940
hoeslay
7 minutes ago, Jesus said:

And then the whole stadium died from Katy's singing. The end.

...or so we thought. Suddenly God himself descends from the heavens as we begin to hear "MUH MUH MUH MAH" He casts everyone's soul back into his body and Gaga magically grows angel disco-ball wings and sings pokerface with Jesus Christ on guitar. 

  • Like 23

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lily Cruz   Paws Up 1,587
Lily Cruz
15 minutes ago, Jesus said:

And then the whole stadium died from Katy's singing. The end.

Wtf!? She was lip-syncing.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
97   Paws Up 831
97
40 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

...or so we thought. Suddenly God himself descends from the heavens as we begin to hear "MUH MUH MUH MAH" He casts everyone's soul back into his body and Gaga magically grows angel disco-ball wings and sings pokerface with Jesus Christ on guitar. 

Then Jesus sissy's that walk off the stage as the BLARING bass of the intro to heavy metal lover pounds the stadium,

tumblr_mrbzazPgmo1qja3x0o1_500.gif

you could hear a moaning roar from the audience

t4fCJEj.gif

then 69 gogo boys dressed as a slutty version of the tin man from The wizard of Oz in G-strings sprint furiously onto the stage and hose down a stall of 69 dirty ponies,

wo-the-wizard-of-oz-20474063-370-462.jpg

gaga is in a Sexy female fireman costume a one of a kind custom piece by Party City, she proceeds to spray the audience in the wet zone with a fire hose

imgp3188b.jpg

and then...

Edited by 97
  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOPNick   Paws Up 2,497
ARTPOPNick

Gagz become pregnant after a live XXX act featuring Sexxx Dreams.

Born This way kicks in and...

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monster Voices   Paws Up 595
Monster Voices

Everyone is shook but they haven't seen anything yet.

Jesus ascends to heaven as the football fans scream and cheer. Government hooker starts playing as Gaga strips to just a bra and panties with the US flag.

Donald Trump walks out on the stange and she gives him a lapdance while the croud is losing it. Blue red and white confetti are raining all over the stadium.

In the end of the song a dancer brings Gaga a gun and shoots Trump in the face. She snatches his bloody weave and starts swinging it around. The first three rows are scarred for life and will need therapy. :laughga: 

But it wasn't even over ....

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RainbowBlonde   Paws Up 7,976
RainbowBlonde
18 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

Everyone is shook but they haven't seen anything yet.

Jesus ascends to heaven as the football fans scream and cheer. Government hooker starts playing as Gaga strips to just a bra and panties with the US flag.

Donald Trump walks out on the stange and she gives him a lapdance while the croud is losing it. Blue red and white confetti are raining all over the stadium.

In the end of the song a dancer brings Gaga a gun and shoots Trump in the face. She snatches his bloody weave and starts swinging it around. The first three rows are scarred for life and will need therapy. :laughga: 

But it wasn't even over ....

As the police forces are about to arrest her, she suddenly start to groan in pain and fall to the ground in the middle of the stage. Her belly instantly grows to the size of half of the field, engulfing her band and backup dancers, sorta like that scene in Akira

tumblr_mgz91vfI6P1rl52wjo7_400.gif

She then spreads her legs and her big vagina is exposed to the whole world. While she gets ready to give birth, she delivers the same speech she did in the BTW Ball during the birth scene. Joanne then dies and her vagina opens like a big mouth. Out came this Godzilla sized creature: it's the Joanne Monster. The Joanne Monster proceeds to destroy the stadium and the rest of the city as well. Will this chaos and slayage ever end?

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warhol Killer   Paws Up 2,675
Warhol Killer
Just now, RainbowBlonde said:

As the police forces are about to arrest her, she suddenly start to groan in pain and fall to the ground in the middle of the stage. Her belly instantly grows to the size of half of the field, engulfing her band and backup dancers, sorta like that scene in Akira

tumblr_mgz91vfI6P1rl52wjo7_400.gif

She then spreads her legs and her big vagina is exposed to the whole world. While she gets ready to give birth, she delivers the same speech she did in the BTW Ball during the birth scene. Joanne then dies and her vagina opens like a big mouth. Out came this Godzilla sized creature: it's the Joanne Monster. The Joanne Monster proceeds to destroy the stadium and the rest of the city as well. Will this chaos and slayage ever end?

Gaga then changes costume to a superhero named "Britney Spears". She then saves the city while singing a cover of "Sometimes" mashed with her own song "Sometimes". She goes back to the middle of the field, we see Christina Aguilera... wearing also a superhero costume..

They fight while Gaga's dancer dance to Do What U Want feat Tony Bennett. Gaga dies, Christina lives, but then..

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RainbowBlonde   Paws Up 7,976
RainbowBlonde

By this point the audience have already died twice :ladyhaha:

  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Hollywood   Paws Up 15,587
Saint Hollywood
2 hours ago, Jesus said:

And then the whole stadium died from Katy's singing. The end.

NNNNNNNNN :sharon:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×