Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga Never Ending SB Perfomance Game

Vodka

Featured Posts

Nicogly

She begins to sing a mashup of Red and Blue and You and I. A rock n roll delight to the male and straight audience who start chanting: more BBQ!!! Hearing this, gaga pulls out her donkey **** and says 6 whole years, just as iron maiden, u2 and queen erupt on stage in fairy costumes. They do the choreo to MJ's thriller as they keep on singing the mashup of Red and Blue and You and I. The audiece cant take it in any longer, they rush in stage with gaga and the rock bands, all of them singing and dancing and eating, but then...

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

She begins to sing a mashup of Red and Blue and You and I. A rock n roll delight to the male and straight audience who start chanting: more BBQ!!! Hearing this, gaga pulls out her donkey **** and says 6 whole years, just as iron maiden, u2 and queen erupt on stage in fairy costumes. They do the choreo to MJ's thriller as they keep on singing the mashup of Red and Blue and You and I. The audiece cant take it in any longer, they rush in stage with gaga and the rock bands, all of them singing and dancing and eating, but then...

The stadium roof then closes in, and it begins to rain red Gatorade. Everyone's suddenly wearing leather. Alejandro's intro then echoes throughout the entire stadium. 

tumblr_no0wl1I8sK1utrhlpo1_500.gif

Everyone's lighting those Guadalupe candles, and PETA, who just woke up from the BBQ feast, faints again, red blushed faces at the sauna heat that was misting up the stadium. The stockholders for the sports drink are seen rejoicing in their box seats, drinking their own bottles.

Though soon, we see Gaga's dancers soon march to lead them out to join the "festivities"  . . . 

tumblr_n2vch32W9G1qmamjmo1_500.gif

8 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

this thread

7f1ba7f20f5fbf8f74601e44365ef92a.gif

Hey welcome back tho :giggle:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Saint Hollywood
Just now, Vodka said:

Everyone's lighting those Guadalupe candles, and PETA, who just woke up from the BBQ feast, faints again, red blushed faces at the sauna heat that was misting up the stadium.

:air::air::air: 

Hi Its Nicole
17 hours ago, Vodka said:

The stadium roof then closes in, and it begins to rain red Gatorade. Everyone's suddenly wearing leather. Alejandro's intro then echoes throughout the entire stadium. 

Everyone's lighting those Guadalupe candles, and PETA, who just woke up from the BBQ feast, faints again, red blushed faces at the sauna heat that was misting up the stadium. The stockholders for the sports drink are seen rejoicing in their box seats, drinking their own bottles.

Though soon, we see Gaga's dancers soon march to lead them out to join the "festivities"  . . . 

tumblr_n2vch32W9G1qmamjmo1_500.gif

Hey welcome back tho :giggle:

Then Zedd comes out in an outfit like this:

CeeLo-Green-Grammy-Awards-Crazy-Outfit.j

The fans are confused why he is there until He starts playing G.U.Y. Gaga lip syncs it because she never wanted to "sing" it again (:awkney:). At the end of the song she walks the runway:gaysia: but Madge pushes her off and starts twerking but Gaga puts her gun bra on and shoots her. Then another artist shows up. And the artist is...

lady-gaga-gun-bra.jpg

Hello Gaga

Hi Its Nicole
1 hour ago, Saint Hollywood said:

what is this thread

7f1ba7f20f5fbf8f74601e44365ef92a.gif

Welcome to the never ending super bowl performance!!! Things can get messy:lolga:

Hello Gaga

4 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

Welcome to the never ending super bowl performance!!! Things can get messy:lolga:

messyandy.gif

Yes it can 

giphy.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Hi Its Nicole
1 hour ago, Vodka said:

messyandy.gif

Yes it can 

giphy.gif

Sometimes it gets......too messy.......

Hello Gaga

MonsterBall13

Rihanna  comes out to sing a mashup of I like it rough and sexxx dreams with gaga 

Tony bennet is also back on stage tied to a chair while gaga and Rihanna shake their asses in his face 

2 hours ago, MonsterBall13 said:

Rihanna  comes out to sing a mashup of I like it rough and sexxx dreams with gaga 

Tony bennet is also back on stage tied to a chair while gaga and Rihanna shake their asses in his face 

While that was happening, Cher had casually walked into the stadium and demanded an explanation of the Gatorade orgy that had consumed the masses. She looked at Gaga from across the way, and they suddenly both knew.

cher.gif

They had began to debut The Greatest Thing... soon after ... 

Hi Its Nicole
1 hour ago, Vodka said:

While that was happening, Cher had casually walked into the stadium and demanded an explanation of the Gatorade orgy that had consumed the masses. She looked at Gaga from across the way, and they suddenly both knew.

cher.gif

They had began to debut The Greatest Thing... soon after ... 

They began to sing The Greatest Thing and Tony Bennett yells at Gaga, "**** your overrated pop music, this is jazz!!!!!" And sings Anything Goes acapella. Both Gaga and Cher slap him in the face and Gaga says "Shut the **** up or else I will shoot u!!!!" 

stock-photo-kidnapped-businessman-black-

Then....

Hello Gaga

Fake skin starts to fall off Tony's face, showing that he is in fact a robot. He starts telling-singing the story of how Gaga killed the real Tony so she can create a robot to make CTC and get one more Grammy (all of this with the lady is a tramp beat) , but Gaga never thought that Tony-robot would become self aware.

36.jpg

Suddenly...

Hi Its Nicole
5 minutes ago, Joel said:

Fake skin starts to fall off Tony's face, showing that he is in fact a robot. He starts telling-singing the story of how Gaga killed the real Tony so she can create a robot to make CTC and get one more Grammy (all of this with the lady is a tramp beat) , but Gaga never thought that Tony-robot would become self aware.

36.jpg

Suddenly...

A technician comes and turns off robot Tony before he tries to destroy the world. Then a HUGE guest comes. ITS MICHELLE OBAMA!!!!!!! She says that since Trump is dead she will be president! Gaga and Michelle dance to Partynausous and celebrate!!!! Then Michael Jackson Comes back to life and runs to the stadium. Once he gets there he performs Billie Jean with Gaga!!!!!! Suddenly........

Hello Gaga

DrKindnessKunt1999
3 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

A technician comes and turns off robot Tony before he tries to destroy the world. Then a HUGE guest comes. ITS MICHELLE OBAMA!!!!!!! She says that since Trump is dead she will be president! Gaga and Michelle dance to Partynausous and celebrate!!!! Then Michael Jackson Comes back to life and runs to the stadium. Once he gets there he performs Billie Jean with Gaga!!!!!! Suddenly........

...suddenly Michelle Obama starts screaming "I'M CROWNING" and Bjork pops out of Michelle singing a mashup of her song "Pluto" and "Venus" by Gaga dressed like she was on her Vulnicura album while Redone is trying to hack in the sound system to leak the original LG5, but he was stopped by a really furious Paulina Rubio who shouted "YOU PROMISED ME TO GIVE ME THOSE SONGS SO THAT I CAN HAVE A HIT YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!!!" before shooting him with her DIY gun bra. Then she runs to the stage while Gaga and Bjork are twerking to a Medley of ARTPOP and Homogenic featuring the vocals of Ornacia and Tasha Salad from Rupaul's Drag Race and she..." 

Archived