Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Million Reasons played at big brazilian soap-opera

Leeo

Featured Posts

So they just played the smash hit Million Reasons @ the highest rating soap-opera in brazil

The tag tho... Thought about "Achievement" :sis:

Slay, I guess? :sis:

Rock in rio here we go

edit1: Seems like the couple is the main focus of the soap-opera, Slay² queen of soundtracks & Brazil

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
South Blonde

Brazil is stanning hard this era :whitney:

Spoiler

When will other countries?  :madge:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

JoeJane

Joanne already is PLATINIUM here. And Perfect Illusion is smash.

Rock In Rio, here we go. 

Brasil para de pisar nos outros países, eu te imploro. 

tumblr_md59ij7Zk51rd18bro1_250.gif

Why do the title of the topic "End Up Just Like This With Every Single Word In Caps" ?

MQxeowJ.gif MQxeowJ.gif MQxeowJ.gif MQxeowJ.gifn

I'm surprised that Joanne has been like... really doing great in Brazil. Seven weeks at #1, Perfect Illusion still on the Spotify Charts and now this... they never played any of her songs before. Adele, Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran... even Lily Allen... all of them went "BIG" in Brazil with songs playing at soap operas :laughga:

DeanWinchester
9 minutes ago, Leeo said:

So they just played the smash hit Million Reasons @ the highest rating soap-opera in brazil

The tag tho... Thought about "Achievement" :sis:

Slay, I guess? :sis:

Rock in rio here we go

edit1: Seems like the couple is the main focus of the soap-opera, Slay² queen of soundtracks & Brazil

Does it count? :excited2:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

JoeJane
15 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I heard Just Dance play on Coronation Street the other day :poot: 

A song that plays at a Globo's soap-opera usually becames a big hit in Brazil (Globo is the biggest TV channel here). 

And this is good for Gaga, since she will headline Rock In Rio (and may play at others cities here too). :gaycat:

Gagaloo911

I'd say this is a great achievement. :trollga: :lolly:

Brazil always stunning :firega:

CakeLikeLG

it fits perfectly tbh :diane:

the GP probably rushed to itunes/spotify thinking it's a new Adele smash :diane:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

It's going to be on the soundtrack of the soap opera, then it will be a moderate hit, surely. It's good momentum for ha Rock in Rio and also, other countries buy like here in Portugal. My grandmother will finally see the light, i can't *shakiing

Johnny Wayne
2 minutes ago, Killa said:

It's going to be on the soundtrack of the soap opera, then it will be a moderate hit, surely. It's good momentum for ha Rock in Rio and also, other countries buy like here in Portugal. My grandmother will finally see the light, i can't *shakiing

Omg? Tuga?! I'm shook. Honestly, truly. Is Million Reasons still played in Comercial? I never got to hear it :giveup: And will this soap opera be played here? A hunty can pray.

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

Archived