question

What ARTPOP songs will she sing?

Lava

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Lava said:

she has the IQ of a snail if she does this. She needs at least one song from each album, Nosferatu

Why?  Did Madonna do a song from all 12 albums?  Is it required?

Just now, petedagrk said:

Why?  Did Madonna do a song from all 12 albums?  Is it required?

Gagz has 5 albums, she should sing at least one from each, imo, she's perfectly capable of it.

59 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

If she's smart...

Poker Face

Bad Romance

Born This Way 

Telephone (Feat. Beyonce) 

Diamond Heart. 

END IT. 

Perfect except swap Diamond Heart with A-Yo

Just now, Lava said:

Gagz has 5 albums, she should sing at least one from each, imo, she's perfectly capable of it.

I would not be surprised if she didn't sing anything from ARTPOP.  The only one I think she would do is Applause.

She can make Remixes for the tour, I mean, look at Madonna's rendition of True Blue in the Rebel Heart Tour, it has nothing to do with the album version. 

The night sky tells all

Reality

Honestly, I'm expecting none. The only one I think she may sing is Applause, but even then, I don't know if she'll do that.

🃏🖤👹

Anderson123

We're lucky if she even includes Applause. I honestly don't expect a lot of ARTPOP there, hopefully even title track and Do What U Want but since Joanne is a short album, I'd love to see some tracks from Born This Way back. So..

Joanne (13 tracks) + Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, You and I, Applause. That's 22 tracks but she does a lot of medleys and short songs so maybe even Marry The Night makes the cut.

Luckystef8

We're def gonna get Applause and maybe DWUW idk why all of you are saying she won't sing DWUW at the next tour. It's not a crazy song and it shows her vocal ability. 

Applause most likely, possibly Do What You Want. Can't see any other tracks making the set list, especially not G.U.Y.

Decodekid

for the Joanne Tour 

i can see her perform Venus rather than DWUW, Gaga looooooves Venus

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Archived