💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga wasn't available to present at the Golden Globes tonight.

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

golden-globe-awards-20131.jpg

Tonight are the 2017 Golden Globes Awards. Lady Gaga won a Golden Globe last year for her performance in AHS: Hotel. It's been a long established tradition for the previous year winner to return and present the following year. However, the days were ticking away but her name wasn't announced. So, I tweeted to HFPA member Jenny Cooney. Here's her reply:

msisux

That's a bummer :( but totally understandable. Her schedule is probably so packed with SB rehearsals right now

donutellha

queen of not attending the golden globes and going grocery shopping and usperbowl practice 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

D1SC0STICK

Girl is busy preparing for the Super Bowl!

Spoiler

Making hats

Spoiler

Riding horses

Spoiler

And other non important sh*t :ladyhaha:

Find your freedom in the music.

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, msisux said:

That's a bummer :( but totally understandable. Her schedule is probably so packed with SB rehearsals right now

As it should be tbh.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

LaMaisonGaga

This is one time where I say it's understandable and fine. 

lamaisongaga.com

gagaisitalian

She definitely has to be on full Halftime mode for the entire month of January I'm sure.

Reality

Queen of not attending events because she has to practice for one of the most talked about sporting events of the year :queenga:

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

boobtank

The Golden Globes are in Beverly hills, that's not far from her house at all. I'm sure she could have squeezed it into her schedule, but fair enough if she wants to dedicate all of her energy to the Super Bowl.

blackpink

I really wanted to see ha in a new look for 2017 but queen needs to get practising for the GagaBowl :firega:

Thomas P

LG6 confirmed :gum:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived