Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga has promised not to make viewers go goo goo at the Super Bowl

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Zazekina

We're talking about Gaga, I know she will wear some memorable costumes, I am sure she will slay, it's not hard for her tbh, she has the talent and the balls to do it, no matter the clothes, or the rules, she will deliver a great performance. 

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jigglygoth

I'm NOT a USA hater, but their media is so insufferable, it was just a f*cking nipple, like, get over it :rip:

I hope GaGa goes full frontal TBH, beyond done with prudes and hypocrites :ladyhaha: 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

LePetitGAGABLover

The fact that we are in 2016  and people think that a nipple is this controversial is actually embarrassing for the human race. 

2 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

The fact that we are in 2016  and people think that a nipple is this controversial is actually embarrassing for the human race. 

Agreed sis! I want to see a re work of the motorcycle fake d*ck incident :lolly:

i hope gaga come out with both her titties out just to piss those people off. gosh i hate overly uptight people :fthis:

I don't know if this is out of point, but i just imagined the end of the sb show, GaGa singing The Egde of Glory and when she says the part with you, with you, with you, in every 'you' popping up on stage a man dressed up as Michael Jackson, David Bowie, Prince etc and hold hands in the end from GaGa to the audience. Sorry for my english, just an imagination I wanted to share!

Erlenmeyer
On 1/3/2017 at 10:30 PM, LePetitMonstr said:

We are in 2017, nipples are back to being a big deal! 

Red Velvet
On 1/1/2017 at 11:48 PM, ARTPOPNick said:

By the way, why wouldn't the PI shorts be allowed?

I mean, this was allowed too:

Beyonce-Super-Bowl-50-Fashion-Dsquared2-

when superbowl gets stupid. :fthis:

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Red Velvet

Hopefully she needs to wear a meat dress so long.

I hope we don't expect her to look like Kelly Clarkson.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

ItsTommyBitch
On 1/5/2017 at 7:11 AM, MJG said:

I don't know if this is out of point, but i just imagined the end of the sb show, GaGa singing The Egde of Glory and when she says the part with you, with you, with you, in every 'you' popping up on stage a man dressed up as Michael Jackson, David Bowie, Prince etc and hold hands in the end from GaGa to the audience. Sorry for my english, just an imagination I wanted to share!

That sounds kind of beautiful, but people would drag her tbh, just like they did after her Bowie Tribute :rip: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Chromatislaps
On 1-1-2017 at 1:56 PM, Panchecco said:

Gaga at the Super Bowl like:

152102781.jpg.CROP.cq5dam_web_1280_1280_

yaaaas slay gaga fully clothed at the super bowl yaaas queen of being entirely covered

slay the republicans from behind the burqa yassss

Archived