💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

74th Golden Globe Awards nominations revealed

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

American Horror Story: Roanoke is submitted for Best Limited Series/Television Film

Angela Bassett, Kathy Bates, Lady Gaga, Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe are all submitted for Best Supporting Actress in a Limited Series/Television Film

Wes Bentley, Cuba Gooding Jr., Andre Holland, Cheyenne Jackson, Denis O'Hare and Evan Peters are all submitted for Best Supporting Actor in a Limited Series/Television Film

American Horror Story: Roanoke and its cast are not nominated at all this year.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/12/golden-globe-nominations-2017-full-list

Bad Monster Kid
10 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Adina Porter is not submitted, despite having a huge role in Roanoke.

That's really upsetting considering she had such a prominent role and also did such an amazing job. 

NewYorkCity
11 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

wow... mess

RAMROD

I am upset no Adina Porter.

Also, I am hoping Kathy Bates is nominated. Her potrayal as actress potraying The Butcher were awesome!

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

flopheart

I don't think Gaga will get a nomination, her part was too small and all the people complaining about her win last year, btw all my hopes are for Kathy Bates, she's been too good! feel sad about adina, she was superb

monketsharona
25 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

yeah she explained that's because of contract

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, flopheart said:

I don't think Gaga will get a nomination, her part was too small and all the people complaining about her win last year, btw all my hopes are for Kathy Bates, she's been too good! feel sad about adina, she was superb

An I honestly hope she won't snatch anything... Not enough material to get it, She could have if she were in more episodes and scenes in the season

I'm rooting for Kathy Bates as the Butcher ! 

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Larry Hill said:

I just want Gaga to get nominated. She doesn't have to win but I want her in the mix.

:oprah:

I mean she was good but her role are not that prominent enough here. Would be unfair to her AHS peers tbh.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona
Just now, Nemo said:

:huh:

Because she wasn't shootingepisode by episode or something like that (which also explained she was credited as recuring and not regular)

androiduser
29 minutes ago, Larry Hill said:

I just want Gaga to get nominated. She doesn't have to win but I want her in the mix.

her role is really too small for a nomination

Archived