💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Million Reasons (Live @ VS Fashion Show)

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

KarmaPolice
Just now, Bloody Matt said:

I think she sounded amazing Idk what you guys are talking about :awkney: I'm no expert tho. 

She was good, the riffs sounded a bit unrehearsed and she was a lil pitchy in 2 spots but she was good.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did she perform Million Reasons twice? Did she mess up? Did they do another take? In the instagram video GGD posted in news, what she did was different during the extended instrumental and she didn't hum. Someone reply!

kevinthesheep

there were some funky moments i mean i have perfect pitch and it wasn't completely unbearable...but it's blatantly obvious it was something to do with her audio.... eg. remember Adele at the Grammys (or whatever show it was) when her audio was out, kind of like that... 

and it wasn't AWFUL, just a few dodgy moments. everyone knows she can sing so i don't think anyone will hold it against her

The National Anthem was her best performance vocally, even better than TSOM medley. She used vibrato to correct her flat notes multiple times for the latter.

1 minute ago, kevinthesheep said:

there were some funky moments i mean i have perfect pitch and it wasn't completely unbearable...but it's blatantly obvious it was something to do with her audio.... eg. remember Adele at the Grammys (or whatever show it was) when her audio was out, kind of like that... 

and it wasn't AWFUL, just a few dodgy moments. everyone knows she can sing so i don't think anyone will hold it against her

I believe it was her in-ear monitor. Because she was constantly sharp for verse 1 and chorus 2

RickMonster98
26 minutes ago, Devyn said:

I CAN'T HANDLE THIS

Screen_Shot_2016_12_01_at_10_08_52_AM.pn

I hope the video will have a similar atmosphere, a similar dress, a similar EVERYTHING :giveup::giveup:

KarmaPolice
2 minutes ago, PerfectDelusion said:

The National Anthem was her best performance vocally, even better than TSOM medley. She used vibrato to correct her flat notes multiple times for the latter.

Dude stop it. The sound of music medly was perfect, she was lil tense in only 2 notes causing a not so relaxed vibrato but the rest was untouchable.

LilMonsterKills

It was great vocally, why are people complaining?
Maybe it wasn't the best MR performance but it's still good :huh:

@Supersonic she's coming for Mimi's Vocal Range :sis:

Why do the runs and riffs remind me of early Christina Aguilera when she did so many weird runs? :O Not her best Performance tbh

⟡ ⋆ ËšïœĄâ‹†đŸŠąâ‹† ËšïœĄâ‹†âŸĄ

Just now, Tommi said:

Dude stop it. The sound of music medly was perfect, she was lil tense in only 2 notes but the rest was untouchable.

so what is the truth?

TSOM was excellent

National Anthem, now that was perfect

rezjohnsen
10 minutes ago, PerfectDelusion said:

Honestly, I'm very disappointed with the vocals. She needs to work hard for the Super Bowl. She took months of practicing for the Sound of Music medley and even that wasn't perfect.

Preach baby preach:classy:

And I wonder It wasnt Love It wasnt Love

KarmaPolice
Just now, PerfectDelusion said:

so what is the truth?

TSOM was excellent

National Anthem, now that was perfect

Just because her throath wasn't fully relaxed in 2 notes you can't say it wasn't perfect.

Archived