Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did You Like Shelby?

Yuuri

Featured Posts

The Fame Joanne
4 minutes ago, Oriane23 said:

The season was very f*cked up... In real life nobody would have agreed to that, not even to save a marriage or to prove they're innocent (Lee) :saladga:

There were a lot of failures in the scenario.

This, who would do that? :laughga: And the fact that they showed season two on tv after almost everyone involved in it died :air:

They said in ep6 or 7 that it was never shown but then in the last episode people talked about how the second season was more successful :oprah:

I liked the show as a whole tho

Oriane
4 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

This, who would do that? :laughga: And the fact that they showed season two on tv after almost everyone involved in it died :air:

Also they said in ep6 or 7 that it was never shown but then in the last episode people talked about how the second season was more successful :oprah:

I liked the show as a whole tho

They should stop making characters from previous seasons come back, it ruins everything...

Honestly I think it's the worst season, the idea was cool but the scenario was not original, the second part could have saved it but there were too many inconsistancies.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

The Fame Joanne
6 minutes ago, Oriane23 said:

They should stop making characters from previous seasons come back, it ruins everything...

Honestly I think it's the worst season, the idea was cool but the scenario was not original, the second part could have saved it but there were too many inconsistancies.

It wasn't that original, yes but I think it was a lot more scary than Hotel. I really liked that

I loved Hotel (mostly bc of Gaga but not only) but I wasn't scared for one second while watching it

Oriane
1 minute ago, The Fame Joanne said:

It wasn't that original, yes but I think it was a lot more scary than Hotel. I really liked that

I loved Hotel (mostly bc of Gaga but not only) but I wasn't scared for one second while watching it

The only seasons that scared me were one and two. One because I'm scared of ghosts (although you understand after a few episodes that they're just like the alive) but mostly because of Thaddeus (scariest thing of the entire series in my opinion). And two because of the scene of exorcism.

To me the show was never meant to be a huge horror-scary thing but it was about the scenario, themes and the message behind it.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

The Fame Joanne
Just now, Oriane23 said:

The only seasons that scared me were one and two. One because I'm scared of ghosts (although you understand after a few episodes that they're just like the alive) but mostly because of Thaddeus (scariest thing of the entire series in my opinion). And two because of the scene of exorcism.

To me the show was never meant to be a huge horror-scary thing but it was about the scenario, themes and the message behind it.

I only watched seasons 5 and 6 :sweat: Maybe I'll watch the others one day :D 

She wasn't my fave but she was definitely one of if the most fleshed out character of the season. I liked her as a character because we kinda knew why she did the things she did. (She went back to the house because she couldn't live without Matt, killed Matt because she knew he wouldn't go back to her and then killed herself because Matt was gone). It's easy to empathize with her imo whereas the other characters are still relatively strangers especially Monet who I desperately wanted to see more of. Angela, ha characters after Coven have been DREADFUL. 

She was a terribly tragic character led by her emotions all the time. But when she killed Matt, she had to die, just wish it wasn't suicide!

Most Likable is clearly Lee tho, it was very hard to not root for her even after she was possessed! 

Least likable was her rat daughter, Lee should've abandoned ha

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

La Kubrick
10 minutes ago, Oriane23 said:

mte :queenga:

Jigglygoth

Yes, actually from episode 1, she was literally the only character I liked. 

I liked Lily Rabe's Shelby tho, not necessarily Sarah's one. I think I liked her simply because she was the only character I shared some traits with (feminine, sensitive, fragile), so she was the only one in the show I could empathize with. 

She was the one I wanted to survive :diane: 

Although I'm ok with ha fate, and I understand the hate she receives as a character, she is kind of annoying TBH, but I don't care :ladyhaha: 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

I liked her! And to be honest, I wasn't even annoyed at her screaming "Matt!" all the time until I saw people complaining about it online. :emma:

Archived