celeb

Melanie Martinez announces 1st Perfume!

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the concept and design is nice 
but im so over her doing the same thing over and over ( visuals vise)
shes annoying 

imma cut a bitch

Illuminati

Not some of you thinking that her baby alter ego was just a one album thing :toofunny: it is creepy at times like this yes but she shows no signs of stopping it's just who she identifies as, you would think all the tattoos and her collection of old dolls would be a decent enough hint. 

I'm scared for her next era to be literally the same thing all over again but we'll see.

djBuffoon

So it's gonna smell like burnt caramel, woods, fruit, strawberry milk, and lipstick?

Pass. :awkney: 

Shadowcrest
1 minute ago, BlTCH said:

Not some of you thinking that her baby alter ego was just a one album thing :toofunny: it is creepy at times like this yes but she shows no signs of stopping it's just who she identifies as, you would think all the tattoos and her collection of old dolls would be a decent enough hint. 

I'm scared for her next era to be literally the same thing all over again but we'll see.

At times? It has always been creepy. How is this what she identifies as? :toofunny:

Illuminati
Just now, Shadowcrest said:

At times? It has always been creepy. How is this what she identifies as? :toofunny:

i don't know how else to explain it, it's like Gaga's over the top outfits that lead her through her pretty much entire career. It's how she feels most comfortable as, I assume? Although my DP is Melanie I don't really know that much about her but I don't really find her looks creepy, Japan has been doing that for decades.

Shadowcrest
2 minutes ago, BlTCH said:

i don't know how else to explain it, it's like Gaga's over the top outfits that lead her through her pretty much entire career. It's how she feels most comfortable as, I assume? Although my DP is Melanie I don't really know that much about her but I don't really find her looks creepy, Japan has been doing that for decades.

Honey, Gaga has the talent to back up the weird **** she does, and she knows when to cut it off. 

This is just too far. 

PaperIz
10 minutes ago, vanus said:

the concept and design is nice 
but im so over her doing the same thing over and over ( visuals vise)
shes annoying 

It's her one era though, I don't get this criticism 

venusfly
1 minute ago, PaperIz said:

I'm excited! Yall still stan for Gaga and her Fame perfume campaign was creepier than this.

Entirely different kind of creepy

Shadowcrest
1 minute ago, PaperIz said:

I'm excited! Yall still stan for Gaga and her Fame perfume campaign was creepier than this.

It was also creepy in a different sense. 

Archived