💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

A-YO Music Video

blackcoffee

Featured Posts

blackcoffee

Honestly, after the SNL performances last night, I can't say which song I would prefer as a single (I already loved A-YO and MR, but those performances put them on a new level)...MR is so beautiful and the GP would eat it up and it might be nice for Gaga to MAYBE have a mini Adele moment with a ballad, but A-YO is so fun and has a unique sound (not that there isn't similar sounding sounds; this one just has a Gaga-ness to it that makes it so unique...Mark'a funky, surfy, plucky guitar riffs, the country, honky tonk harmonies, and soul, rock n roll Motown horn section and chorus).

If A-YO is picked, I imagine a really fun video with it. I would love something that's a mix of her Apple Music commercial, SNL performance, and Dive Bar. Like her going into this old country bar with the people giving her the judging look and then "here we go" and she throws a dive bar party and man, they "can try to hate it" but can't. 

I really can't think of a story for it, I just want appearances from all the songs artist in the video, especially Josh Homme and Este Haim from the band HAIM (she's contributed to drums in the song). It would be so rad to see Este in the video is basically what I'm getting at (big HAIM fan). 

What would y'all like to see for the video?

HOTNebraskaGuy

I've overplayed both but probably A-YO. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

GagaXCupcakke

Million Reasons is a very safe choice.  I could see it being a top ten hit easily. 

A-YO would be a little risky. But if it becomes a hit, it would be a HUGE hit. 

MelbHawker

I'm content with either being the second single - I'd love to see A-YO absolutely slay radio, but I know MR  would really paint a different picture of her to non-fans and radio listeners. I just feel as though MR has been out for too long to be made a single now. 

Illuminati

They are both amazing she could do a side by side release tbh. Something I don't think she's ever tried. And I definitely would want those SNL performance vibes in the video of A-YO, something really fun and energetic to get people going and hopefully a bit more polished than the raw Perfect Illusion.

Rockets
19 minutes ago, blackcoffee said:

If A-YO is picked, I imagine a really fun video with it. I would love something that's a mix of her Apple Music commercial, SNL performance, and Dive Bar. Like her going into this old country bar with the people giving her the judging look and then "here we go" and she throws a dive bar party and man, they "can try to hate it" but can't. 

I have a similar scenario in my mind everytime I listen to the song! If it ends up being a single, it definitley needs a fun, maybe even slight arrogant/tongue-in-cheek video (some choreo even, why not)

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

I honestly don't think any of them should be singles. Has it been confirmed that A-Yo is the second single? I don't think the chorus is strong enough.  

YeehawKylie

I just imagine some great choreography in the AYO video. It was nice to see some light choreography during the SNL performance.

Luke78619

Can't we have one as a single and one promo with a video anyway, like BDR :cryga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived