💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele - 'Water Under The Bridge' (4th Single from 25)

Music

Featured Posts

Killa
1 minute ago, PerfectDelusion said:

Her single choices have been perfect.

SML was released just in time during summer.

WUTB has a slower pace and goes together with the winter mood better.

She will definitely close the era with All I Ask.

Meanwhile i'm sure Perfect Solution will be my least favorite song in Joanne

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blackout19

This song and Hello are the only songs that I really like of 25

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

PaperIz

I'm still salty over the fact we never got a video for WWWY and that she let it flop. Her best song tbh

GlitterAndGrease

her best single choice since hello. Now we need All I Ask as her final single in December- January and then she can say her "Goodbyes" for the next 4-5 years

Delusional Aura

Finally:excited2:. Would we get a video though? I hope so. Come and snatch those grammys next year :whitney:. 

The Child
1 hour ago, Johnn said:

Not here for her choices for 3rd and 4th single. Send My Love sounds like a Sara B songs. Water Under The Bridge is too easy for her. I love her low notes and runs, and I don't think these songs showcase those. Atleast not the way the other songs do. 

Remedy and All I Ask fan here :P

Honestly the last time I've listened to the album it was back in November and I remember liking a lot Remedy.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I don't doubt the fact this news is legit, I just feel like the single cover they posted is fan made - it doesn't fit in with the consistent style she's had thus far with the text-less cover artwork. Seems like something off Coverlandia. Still a great design nonetheless.

EDIT - Just found out it is something off Coverlandia:laughga:   

MonsterOfSpain
2 minutes ago, 4BLAiNE said:

I don't doubt the fact this news is legit, I just feel like the single cover they posted is fan made - it doesn't fit in with the consistent style she's had thus far with the text-less cover artwork. Seems like something off Coverlandia. Still a great design nonetheless.   

I think they put that cover as an illustration, but it doesn't mean it's the official one. 

I hope the song does well if it really is the single, it's definitely one of the best from 25.

Archived