💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will Gaga be GaGa on SuperBowl?

fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

fede ARTPOP

She said "This year the SuperBowl goes GAGA"...but will she be the GAGA we all know and love or this new "stripped down" Gaga? :sweat:

Like, exactly what Ronson talked we already seen before: "They've seen the massive pop singles, tours, and dance numbers,..."

What you think?

Y9S16jR.gifY9S16jR.gifY9S16jR.gifY9S16jR.gifY9S16jR.gifY9S16jR.gif

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

holy scheisse

She is every icon. Including the next biggest indie star. She is everything... she is the whole universe. 

4 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

My only concern is that the clowns will take over

omg

fede ARTPOP
5 minutes ago, holyscheisse said:

She is every icon. Including the next biggest indie star. She is everything... she is the whole universe. 

But we can hope her doing great choreo with dancers and using outifts like she always used to, right? :sweat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
8 minutes ago, Sheena said:

You'll get your theatrics. She's still a performance artist.

I get your point, but with all this new stripped down era IDK what to expect :sweat: , like never before I worried about her performances, since she really was Gaga.:sweat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

1 minute ago, fede ARTPOP said:

I get your point, but with all this new stripped down era IDK what to expect :sweat: , like never before I worried about her performances, since she really was Gaga.:sweat:

You and I, we were Born To Die.

fede ARTPOP
6 minutes ago, Sheena said:

You and I, we were Born To Die.

:huh:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

ReidOne

I almost started a parody thread with different capitalization, but I stopped myself LOL

Will Gaga Be GaGa On SuperBowl?

tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif

fede ARTPOP
3 minutes ago, Sheena said:

I have Wintertime Sadness.

Y9S16jR.gifY9S16jR.gifY9S16jR.gifY9S16jR.gifY9S16jR.gifY9S16jR.gif

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
3 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

I almost started a parody thread with different capitalization, but I stopped myself LOL

Will Gaga Be GaGa On SuperBowl?

tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif

Edited. :classy:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Shipper

I am sure Gaga will think about her audience this time and even if the Joanne era is a little more subdued compared to her other eras, she will perform like her life depends on it and give it her all. I am actually not worried. I have seen her bring down the house with her voice and piano and people love and respect her more for it. I have seen her wear wigs and do multiple costume changes and with the help of intel and people are like, meh. 

Whatever she does, I am hoping it has some rock in it. Doesn't have to be the whole thing but you know. Maybe a rock cover. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

ReidOne
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

I am sure Gaga will think about her audience this time and even if the Joanne era is a little more subdued compared to her other eras, she will perform like her life depends on it and give it her all. I am actually not worried. I have seen her bring down the house with her voice and piano and people love and respect her more for it. I have seen her wear wigs and do multiple costume changes and with the help of intel and people are like, meh. 

Whatever she does, I am hoping it has some rock in it. Doesn't have to be the whole thing but you know. Maybe a rock cover. 

Completely agree. I'm not worried at all. If there's any gig that Gaga has been waiting her whole life for, this is it. And she ain't gonna f-ck it up. 

Archived