💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga will appear on the Fox NFL Sunday Pregame Show this weekend

13VictorC

Featured Posts

13VictorC

"This announcement is just the beginning. On Sunday, October 2, fans are encouraged to tune in to the FOX NFL Sunday Pregame Show at 12:00 PM ET on local FOX stations for an exclusive in-studio interview, as Lady Gaga joins Curt Menefee and Michael Strahan to offer a glimpse into what she has in store for this historic Halftime Show.

Leading up to Super Bowl LI, fans may visit Pepsi.com for behind the scenes looks into Lady Gaga's journey to the Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl LI Halftime Show and a chance to win sideline passes to see her perform live at NRG Stadium in Houston."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000711980/article/lady-gaga-headlines-pepsi-zero-sugar-super-bowl-li-halftime-show

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YESSS another SuperBowl interview!! I am so so so happy for her!! I wish Gaga the best of luck in what can be the most important performance of her career and life <3

PunkTheFunk
4 minutes ago, 13VictorC said:

a glimpse into what she has in store for this historic Halftime Show.

Inb4 "I'll be cooking my famous mashed potatoes for the team"

:madge:

Lara Croft
Just now, TylerBR97 said:

THE FILMING CREW :saladga: MIGHT THIS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT?

Omg that's definitely it. I mean, they did the whole documentary with KP too!

boneknuckleskin
4 minutes ago, 13VictorC said:

"This announcement is just the beginning. On Sunday, October 2, fans are encouraged to tune in to the FOX NFL Sunday Pregame Show at 12:00 PM ET on local FOX stations for an exclusive in-studio interview, as Lady Gaga joins Curt Menefee and Michael Strahan to offer a glimpse into what she has in store for this historic Halftime Show.

Leading up to Super Bowl LI, fans may visit Pepsi.com for behind the scenes looks into Lady Gaga's journey to the Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl LI Halftime Show and a chance to win sideline passes to see her perform live at NRG Stadium in Houston."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000711980/article/lady-gaga-headlines-pepsi-zero-sugar-super-bowl-li-halftime-show

This is the promo I've been waiting for. :giveup:

Lextyr97
Just now, G Y P S Y said:

Omg that's definitely it. I mean, they did the whole documentary with KP too!

Honestly, we've been ****ing hating on Gaga so bad because of her lack of promo, but she's honestly doing so much that we just haven't seen yet.

Computer
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Inb4 "I'll be cooking my famous mashed potatoes for the team"

:madge:

I hope she makes dinner for the teams for two months to make this football/music collab real :excited2:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

kabirartfling

Yay! So happy for her, she is finally getting close to the legend status that she deserves.:applause:

Hopefully, she will win the vanguard award next year followed by her very own grammy for joanne :flutter:

Give your love to me

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, Computer said:

I hope she makes dinner for the teams for two months to make this football/music collab real :excited2:

What if they get food poisoning before the game :cryga:

Imagine the backlash :cryga:

FootballGa is coming and ready to slay the gameday dads!! :firega:

But seriously, why is this article acting like there has been some big official announcement?  Its all just been rumors, but coming from nfl.com, this is as legit as it gets

Archived